Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #33 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Bethamy B.
These are great cause let's face it, NOBODY LIKES YELLOW. Whenever I buy a stick of Starburst I end up giving away all the pinks and most of the reds to my hubby cause he's a spoiled brat.  And I get stuck with mostly yellow and orange, yuck. This all reds is a much better product.
Kate J.
Springdale , AR
Buy Fave Reds!  I keep candy in my office for my co-workers (best way to make friends and network!!), and keeping Starburst Fave Reds in my office is a great way to keep people happy!  It ensures they are always consumed, and not left like the yellow and oranges.
Emily R.
Okay, so obviously starburst candies offer 0 nutritional value, but I LOVE them. All of these flavors are the absolute best. It is hard not to binge on all of them. When I buy a bag, I separate into mini snack bags and limit myself to either the serving size amount or less.
Bekah D.
I'm a big fan of the pink and red starbursts so this was the product for me. The flavors of all four pinks and reds are delicious and will satisfy your sweet tooth. They're affordable and can be found in gas stations as well as some grocery stores. I'd buy these again.
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Red is favourite colour!!! So everytime I buy sweet I'll eat red last. This Fav Red version made it easier for me. I can eat whole bag at once without being two standard. The price is very affordable. However, I took one star off because I prefer sour candy than sweet and Starburst is not as chewy as Hi-Chew.
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
The Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds is such an awesome idea! You can do no wrong reaching into this bag because it is filled with everyone's favorite flavors! I love each and every one of these, and will continue to purchase this product when I have a sweet tooth!
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Such a creative idea, especially since these flavors are the general favorites. I love yellow and pink so it i at more likely to grab normal pack. But for the lovers of red and pink, go get it ! Prices are the same to normal packs just more of the flavors you love.
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
I love that they came out with this. The limited edition All Pink,too! They're my favorite flavors and so I love getting these when I'm in the mood for Starburst! The flavors are so iconic to  "Starburst"  in their inauthentic-ness but we expect that and love it.
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
Seriously, where have these been all my life!? Who honestly likes the orange or yellow originals more than the red and pink!? This is the perfect mixture of flavors. Red and pink like normal but the added flavors of fruit punch and watermelon are my favorites!!
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
Starburst are always fruity and always delicious. They are even better when you get an entire bag of just reds. The price is always the same as you can get really good deals at 2 for 4 dollars or even sometimes under $2  dollars a bag. Love the fave reds!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?