Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Nadine H.
If I buy Starbursts, I buy the Fave Red kind: all my favorite flavors in one package. I love it. I recently discovered the Fave Reds in the mini version, and bought those. Love them!
Jennifer K.
Chester, Md
My prayers have been answered...well halfway at least! For years I only ate half the pack of original Starbursts because I didn't like the orange and yellow. This bag is awesome, but I'm not a huge fan of the medium pink colored one and I still feel like they're skimpy on the REAL red ones!
Rebecca W.
The reds are the best! No more fighting over who gets the reds out of the bag first! yum
Renaie H.
Sedalia, MO
I love this assortment. 4 great flavors. (In the standard bag I usually throw away the lemon & orange).
Kristina B.
Batavia, OH
These are my absolute favorite starbursts to buy. The fruit punch and watermelon flavors are amazing, including the original strawberry and cherry. I never buy the original flavored packs anymore.
Simone J.
One of my favorite kinds o Starbucks to purchase. If you like all of the red and pink flavored starburst, which most do, this is the bag for you!
Karen J.
Savannah, TX
Love that they put all the pinks and reds in the bag without the other colors.
Kristen P.
Cambridge, MA
If you love fruit chews like me, then you will love these. I bought a big bag of the Favorite Reds from Amazon a couple of months ago and went through it incredibly fast. The best part is that there's no gigantic pile of Lemon chews at the bottom of the bag that no one wants, they are all awesome flavors!
Rachel F.
My favorite bag of candy ever. Literally could eat the entire bag in one sitting
ANG M.
Whoever recommended these you are an angel in disguise! I love hear candies and my students love them as little treats; instead of fighting or switching were all happy!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?