Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Donna A.
Wasilla, AK
These are so delicious! I love candy especially fruity candy that's chewy, yet not hard! Yum
Lindsey N.
Brandon
Reds and pinks are my favorite flavored in the Starburst packages. Now that I don't have to sort through and dispose of the oranges I get a quarter more candy to eat. They are awesome!
Erin B.
Bloomer, WI
I love starburst and the strawberry and cherry ones are my favorite so I was so excited when I discovered these. But sadly they're not as good as I hoped. The strawberry tastes different and the watermelon isn't the best.
Nick G.
laconia, NH
These are my new favorite star burst to get. strawberry is my favorite but the fruit punch is now my second favorite. I would eat any flavor in this pack before the other flavors.
Bernadette G.
Oak Lawn, IL
This was the best idea ever. You only get the pink and red favors. I usually always give or throw away the orange and yellow starburst but with the red packages you don't have to worry about that. Yum!
Bri H.
Fort Carson, CO
The fave reds are the absolute best ! I love that it's the perfect flavors in one bag. I could eat the whole thing!
ashley s.
Goldsboro, NC
I bought a bag of starburst reds for my church for halloween. I probably ate more than we handed out. Love fave reds
Rodreka T.
Fairburn, GA
The original starburst use to my my favorite these have taken the number one spot
Paola V.
Super yummy candies! These are my favorite because they have the "fave reds" which are the best ones.
Kitty H.
Abingdon, MD
I love the Fave Reds flavor more than all the other Starbursts. For fans of "red flavors" this is the best! No more trying to give away my "Lemons"! :)
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?