Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #33 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
💝Ñäômí H.
Levittown
Starburst has to be my favorite candy of all times. The texture is just right, not too hard. The taste is just perfect
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I am soooo glad they made a package of all red. The red and pink flavors are my favorite. Don't ever stop making these!
Emma S.
RINEYVILLE, KY
Perfect for a quick sweet treat, not too expensive, last for a while, perfect flavor as long as it's the pinks or red
Amber J.
Everyone LOVES the pink and red starburst! Love this pack so that there is no fighting about who got the best colors!
ashley s.
Goldsboro, NC
I bought a bag of starburst reds for my church for halloween. I probably ate more than we handed out. Love fave reds
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
Starburst will always be one of my favorite candies they taste so good and I love the texture of it and the juiciness
Shanda C.
Since these are the best flavors, I'm glad they come in a bag of their own!! Just wish I wouldn't eat them so quickly
Shannon H.
Bunnell, FL
I love these starburst! I really love all the red and pink ones so now that these came out I go for these every time.
Grace M.
Dover, PA
If you like chewy and fruity candy then you'll love starburst. They are soft and filled with plenty of juicy flavor.
Lorelei P.
McKinney, TX
This product keeps the kids from fighting at our house. Both of them only like red Starburst. No one is disappointed.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?