Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Christy G.
Crosby, TX
Yum. that's all I can say. each and every one of the starburst is the bomb dot com.
Katie G.
Clovis, CA
This is genius. Everyone loves the red colors so it was smart to package them all together.
Amber J.
Everyone LOVES the pink and red starburst! Love this pack so that there is no fighting about who got the best colors!
Mandilyn F.
Eau Claire, WI
I think it's so great that they actually have the fave reds! It's nice to not have to end up with a bunch of your least favorite flavors at the bottom of the bag. Starburst are so yummy, not too chewy, or messy, but still super juicy with tons of flavor.
Savannah B.
The all red packs are by far my favorite! No digging out the candies you don't like because literally every flavor is good! I rarely buy candy, but when I do, this is what I go with.
Naomi A.
Bloomingdale, MI
I love that I don't have to sort through the whole bag for the colors I want. It also is nice that some of the bag doesn't go to waste because they are all delicious. I don't have to fight over who can have that red one or that pink one. there is a whole bag full. What a clever idea from starburst.
Lindsey L.
I'm so glad starburst came out with these because I always used to pick out the cherry and strawberry ones when I was little
Crystal B.
Perfect name fave reds! Nw theres no need towaste the entire pack or starburst going for just the pink and red ones. This entire pack is amazing. This is my favorite pack of starburst
Shannon H.
Bunnell, FL
I love these starburst! I really love all the red and pink ones so now that these came out I go for these every time.
Frances G.
La Verne, CA
Love everything strawberry and cherry! It's so convent to have all my favorite flavor a in one bag without having to sort through the different flavors of the pack.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?