Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #33 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Sabina B.
Alburtis, PA
I love these! No picking through to find the red ones you like so much! Great for sharing and parties. at value for the money.
Mandi K.
Battle Creek, MI
My favorite out of all the starburst are the red and pink packages these are truly good gift to women lol they are so flavorful
Jennifer J.
I really like these! I bought a big bag for each of my kids for Valentine's day and ended up stealing quite a few myself :-)
Christina F.
Augusta, GA
I absolutely love these. My best friend recommended them and since I have enjoyed them. I'd recommend them to all my friends.
Lacee B.
I love that StarBurt's gave this option for people who like the pinks and reds. I don't have any candy left after I buy this.
Lindsey L.
I'm so glad starburst came out with these because I always used to pick out the cherry and strawberry ones when I was little
Rachel E.
My Dream flavor scenario all in one package! I always pick around the yellow and orange and now I have my favorites and more!
Mallory S.
Burlington, WI
I love that starburst now offers the reds in a bag of there own. I never eat the yellow or orange so this is perfect for me.
Christi C.
Quitman, TX
All of the best Starburst flavors in one package! Fruit punch, cherry, watermelon, and strawberry, you really can't go wrong
Michelle R.
Louisville, KY
Everyone has been waiting for these for years. No more fighting with your friends and family over who gets the red/pink ones!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?