Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #33 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Ashley M.
Edinburgh, IN
These are AMAZING! With the other Starburst flavors (yellow, green, orange), I find myself sorting through them to get to the good flavors. This bag has them all! The only downfall is that you can't just have a couple! Would definitely recommend for Valentine's Day, Easter, movie date, or just because!
Andrea C.
I love starburst especially the pinks and reds there my all time favorite however the only thing I don't like is after eating the same flavors over and over I would like to have one other color so it's not the same taste all the time besides that I think it's great because personally I think the red and pink color ones are the best in the pack
Jasmine J.
The Fave Reds are Called "Fave" for a reason and they live up to their name. I love them and it's the best thing starburst have done. Instead of me picking out all of the yellows which aren't my fave. I recommend that you try these.
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starburst Favor Reds* Pow I was elated to see that they finally packaged all red in a package. Cause of course they are thee ALL TIME FAVORITE. Anyone who sees you eating them says can I have a red one lol..Definitely worth the money,absolutely would recommend* woohoo happy day! Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds
Misty S.
The one candy I refuse to share. I am so glad that I was able to lay hands on a bag of nothing but red starburst! They are my favorites and now I don't have to pick through one of the regular bags and only get a handful of my favorites, now I have an entire bag of my favorites!! And I don't have to share them
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love every kind of star burst the gummies the jelly beans and every flavor,but the reds are the best!! Yum just love these!!! I love the cherry!!!! Cannot go wrong with starburst!! I love getting the big family size bags!!!
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the best Starburst package out there! I love the Fave Reds because they're all my favorite flavors (fruit punch, cherry, strawberry & watermelon)! I haven't been able to find the jelly beans but these will do!
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Whenever i buy Starburst Fruit Chews, the pinks and reds are always the first to go. They are my absolute favorite flavors (sorry yellow & orange). When they came out with this pack I was it was perfect for me. Needless to say, i always look for this pack when i'm in the market for Starbursts :)
Natalie R.
West Palm Beach
All of your favorite colors in one pack, none of the yellow or orange. Literally the only time i buy starbursts is to buy this pack. I don't have to give away any starbursts cause these are all the flavors i love!  Definitely buy these and stash them at my desk at work when you need a sugar boost.
Angelina H.
Harrisburg
I was so happy when this product came out because I only like the red starbursts. Pink comes in at a close second. When I am in the mood or have a craving for starbursts I always choose the favereds. It is hard to get me to share these because I don't have gross orange or yellow to give away. I may part with a pink one from time to time lol.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?