Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Kathryn C.
I love these. These are one of my fav candies . The red starburst are the best & these aren't as hard on my teeth .
Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL
Okay Starbursts are amazing to begin with! But having all reds, yes please. In love! I would eat these at anytime of the day. I am definitely a sweets girl..❤️
Emily S.
Armona, CA
These taste amazing! Love them! I could eat starburst all the time! My kids love them too! So yummy!
Jamie B.
Holt , MI
These are really tasty chews and the flavor is very strong and enjoyable. I always take a few on road trips
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ
The red and pink ones are the best ones. So much easier then picking apart a package now they're all in one bag!
Cynthia H.
These are the best starbursts!!!!! I was sooooo excited when these came out. It was perfect. Most people always eat the Reds or pinks in the packs anyways so it was a smart idea to just make a pack with just the Reds and pinks
Amanda P.
I'm so happy that Starburst finally read my mind. Now I don't have to feel bad for wasting flavors. So yummy.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are my two all time favorite flavors! It's great they have them in their own bag. Not that I don't like the other flavors, but this is awesome!
Evanne L.
Yup! I love red flavored candies, and starburst is my favorite because they pack all the yummy reds together!
Shaelyn G.
New Fairfield, CT
Absolutely delicious, I can eat these almost everday! I don't have to waste any starbursts, I can just eat my favorite. Everyone should try these.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?