Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
denise r.
These are delish! I'm a fan of fruity candy and these cover my craving all the time. I recently haven't seen them in my area maybe its limited but I would love to buy some asap.
Ile Ana T.
DEF DELICIOUS! I ONLY GOT TO HAVE THEM TWICE BUT THEY ARE FULL OF MOUTHWATERING FLAVOR. HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FIND THEM THOUGH, NOT SURE IF WAS A LIMITED EDITION OR IF THEY ONLY COME OUT WITH CERTAIN HOLIDAYS.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
The flavors are really good they taste just like the starburst and they are a great sucker and fits in anything
Marinardi S.
Fresno, CA
Love these lollipops . Just like starburst but last longer . Taste a bit better then the original candy
Kapries B.
Selma, TX
I like the Starburst Fruit Chew Pops but like the original even better.
Cheyanne S.
FAVORITE star bursts ever! Cherry kiwi and fruit punch are the best tasting ones, but as a whole.. I can eat these everyday ! LOL
brittany j.
Mishawaka , IN
This is absolutely delicious. i love starburst in general and this just made it 100000000000 times better. i can never get enough of these. the absolute best. 😘
Annie R.
Perrysburg, OH
I am so happy they have these! I can't stand the yellow. The reds are my absolute favorite. They are so sweet, they make my taste buds tingle. I never have to worry about grabbing a bad one in this bag - because they're all so wonderful and delicious!
Rachel G.
Hammond, IN
This is a childhood candy for me I'm just in love with the Reds and pinks!! Soft and chewy with a bit of delightfulness!
Kamile W.
How can you go wrong with all reds!! My favorite has always been Cherry! The Cherry Kiwi is pretty good as well as the fruit punch!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?