Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #33 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
January R.
Jefferson City, MO
Starbursts are one of my absolute favorite chewy candies, and the best flavors are definitely the best of all. Liking the new flavors too
Stephanie V.
Yes! This is awesome. My favorite flavors all in a bag. No more wasting the colors I don't like. These are so deity, juicy and delicious!
Sarah V.
Monroe , MI
I love that I can get all my favorite Starburst flavors in one bag now. Super delicious and still as good as they were when I was a kid.
Michael M.
MURFREESBORO, TN
Honestly love the pink ones just as much... when I was a kid I would pick them out. Glad you can finally get them by the color. So Good!!
Haja B.
One of my many favorite candies to snack on! Full of flavors and pretty cheap price! Starburst FaveREDS Minis Fruit Chews Candy Bag
Stephanie B.
I really love this, I prefer the regular one more but this one I love a lot. I like all four of the flavors, there are none I don't like.
Mozelle M.
San Antonio, TX
I love that they came up with an option to only buy these flavors since they are my favorite. You don't have to waste the other flavors!
Corinna L.
Atlanta, GA
Love the Fave Reds! Although there's still one flavor I'm not a huge fan of, the Fave Reds are just that - my favorite Starburst flavors.
Kaela K.
Oxford, MS
I only like the red ones so this is perfect for me. I like there's some flavors they didn't have before and they can be really addicting!
Ariel G.
Raymondville , TX
Only because my favorite ones are red!! Flavor never gets old or goes away. And I normally buy this at my local Walmart at a good price.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?