Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Jamie H.
Love that starburst made the fave reds bag!!! And in the jelly beans too! Will absolutely buy again! This is our go to travel snack!
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this candy! You can not miss in my life, it is one of my favorites, I recommend this product always. Cheer up! buy it already!
Kamile W.
How can you go wrong with all reds!! My favorite has always been Cherry! The Cherry Kiwi is pretty good as well as the fruit punch!
Keshia W.
Phenix City, AL
This was the greatest thing. I am not a fan of yellow so to be able to get a bag knowing there wouldn't be any yellow was awesome!
Mary M.
Los Angeles, CA
Every starburst is a delight. Fruit punch isn't my favorite; but I still enjoy it. I get them at the grocery store, or drug store.
Abby Y.
Who only eats the reds? You? Then this product is certainly for you! All of your favorite red starbursts in one package! Go for it!
Leigh A.
Alexandria, VA
They weren't really my "fave reds". I wanted more cherry I guess and they filled the bag with other "red" flavors I wasn't huge on.
Marketa B.
Lisle, IL
Starburst is so smart for creating a specialized bag full of just the reds and pinks because they know those are the best flavors.
Kaleb L.
West Union, IA
Very juicy and full in flavor! Always a got to favorite for road trips, also great to snack on while working on projects/busy work.
Kenzi M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The best of Starburst I think. The watermelon one is my favorite. They also have jellybeans of this flavor and they are delicious.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?