Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #33 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Chantelle B.
Love these so tasty without all the flavors I don't like. I eat a whole bag lol. Been eating for years. I like to get them cheap at Walmart.
Tammy V.
I'm glad that they finally made a bag of these only. My favorite flavors so I don't have to waste any other flavor because I don't like them.
Briana O.
Alice, TX
These are my favorites. I mostly love just the red starbursts, so I'm truly glad they came out with something like this. These are the best!
Kayla D.
Boone, IA
Perfect mixture! This combo brings all the best flavors to one bag. I could eat a whole bag in a sitting easily. They are hard to put down.
Kevi L.
Dallas, TX
I love berries and always look forward to unwrapping a red or pink Starburst, when they came out with Fave Reds it's like they red my mind!
Dixie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this! It has all the reds in it! The reds are my favorite! I need to buy again. Yes I would recommend if the reds are your favorite.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorites are always red and pink. I love that they came out with a bag of only reds so I don't have to pick through for my favorites.
Ariel G.
Raymondville , TX
Only because my favorite ones are red!! Flavor never gets old or goes away. And I normally buy this at my local Walmart at a good price.
Stephanie V.
Yes! This is awesome. My favorite flavors all in a bag. No more wasting the colors I don't like. These are so deity, juicy and delicious!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?