Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Charlotte A.
Broken Arrow, OK
Love starbursts, but let's be honest, I only go for the pinks and reds! When they came out with this I was stoked! All my faves in one!
Jordan S.
Easley, SC
Everyone's favorite starbursts are the reds and pinks. These are perfect! Every single one will be eaten because they're all delicious.
Monica B.
Paramount CA
My kids love this candy its their favorite type of candy so fruity and juicy u can never go wrong in prizing them with these candies
Katherine J.
More of my favorite flavors without having to pick out the colors I don't like what is not to love. This is my hubbys favorite snack
Tiare P.
Grand Prairie
My favorite Starburst flavor are the red ones. So I was happy when they came out with this product. I would recommend this to others
Jamilyn G.
You can't go wrong when your favorite Starburst is strawberry. The reds is a favorite because you get watermelon and cherry as well.
Elizabeth S.
Stockton, CA
This is the best bag of starburst because I always pick out the red ones out of the original bag which with this one I don't have to.
Jessica D.
Racine, WI
These are the only Starburst that matter the orange and yellow are just put in for sharing with others when you really don't want to.
Jordan T.
Mount Juliet, TN
My favorite!! All the best flavors in one bag. Sweet, fruity,  chewy, portable goodness. Always on sale at kroger. Super yummy.
rosalinda a.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Really love the flavor of the starburst!!! The flavors really explode in your mouth. Would recommend to anyone who loves chewy candy.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?