Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Allyson  M.
How many people do you know that say their favorite starburst is yellow? I don't think I've ever heard of one. Red and pink were always my favorite starburst and so when they came out with this bag it made life so much easier. I love starburst and always will!
Chaela S.
I love the Fave Reds!! It has all of the favorite colors of the original flavor bag in one. If you love the red/pink ones, then you'll love this bag!
Nicole s.
Spring Lake, MI
Best thing ever! the reds are the best flavor they have! don't have to worry about grabbing one i don't like
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
We all know pink is the best Starburst, yellow being the worst. Some might disagree, but that is typically popular opinion. This being said, you can't go wrong with a pack of all reds. Definitely my go to whenever buying Starburst, just because I don't want to risk getting too many yellows. Ha.
Kerrie-Lee L.
Steep Falls, ME
So delicious! My favorite berry flavors all together. These were a brilliant idea for all starburst lovers - for sure one of my favorite varieties! Although they're not nutritious, they're definitely worth the splurge when you're craving chewy delicious candy!
Ashley S.
Spring City, TN
These are amazing! Although the pink ones will always be my number one! Best candy that I always have on hand.
Kizzy B.
Being able to have all my favorite starburt fruit chews is incredible! No more buying two packs and taking out my red and pink and then eating the others because i ran out of my favs!! :) This was the best idea ever good job Starburst!
Orlinda A.
Flora Vista, NM
Starburst fruit chews fave reds are so great!! No more taking out the Reds and giving away the rest! Love this idea!
member-c9b6c2c0e
Panama City florida
Now I don't have to waste the colors I don't like! These things are so yummy!
Nicole L.
Fredericksburg, VA
My favorite starburst is the red one. I am so glad I don't have to dig through all the yellows and oranges to find my favorites
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?