Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #47 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Victoria B.
Clearwater, FL
The great jelly beans in town, always go after Easter to buy them. They are so yummy. A little pricey so I wait for them to go on sale. Could eat a whole bag
Moriah F.
San Antonio, TX
Omg don't even get me started with these I love them so much, even the red ones are my favorite you will see me picking then all out just because I love it,
Cassie M.
Brooklyn, NY
The red ones are the best ones!! So happy they made Fave Reds! Like many others, I used to search the starburst tube for the Reds and pinks exclusively :)
Cheryl R.
Phoenix, AZ
Red is the best color of Starbursts, so a pack of entirely red ones is pretty much as good as it gets. Don't buy into the pink hype; red is where it's at!
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have always loved starbursts and it was even that more amazing when they came out with the fave reds. I eat them all now instead of leaving flavors out/
Lindsey M.
Pikeville, KY
Have always loved Starbursts and it's my husbands favorite candy. I was so pleased when they released the colors to be purchased individually as favorites.
Michelle S.
Winter Garden, FL
Starburst are my all time favorite candies. Great flavor love the all reds. Perfectly fruity and juicy. I get it at the store or theater for a movie snack.
Natalie S.
Salisbury, NC
This is my favorite kind because I don't have to pick out the orange and yellow candies lol. I don't care for the watermelon ones, but the rest are good.
Kimberly C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My kids and I love these. You don’t have to waste the colors you don’t like, and everyone loves the reds. Nice and chewy, cherry is my all time favorite.
Amy K.
Orangevale
In our house no one ever wants the orange and yellow and everyone fights over the strawberry and cherry. Now there isn't the waste and everyone is happy.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?