Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Sarah L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these even more than the regular starburst flavors. If you like the more strawberry and other berry flavors you'll love this kind of starbursts.
Chaela S.
I love the Fave Reds!! It has all of the favorite colors of the original flavor bag in one. If you love the red/pink ones, then you'll love this bag!
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are my two all time favorite flavors! It's great they have them in their own bag. Not that I don't like the other flavors, but this is awesome!
Kelsey D.
Toledo, OH
This is perfect if you are a teacher to pass out to kids. Everyone complains if they don't get red or pink so a bag of ONLY red starburst is perfect
Lauren N.
Northport, AL
The reds pack is the best type of starbursts, because the reds and pinks are the best flavors in the original starburst pack! Great value, buy often.
Kylee M.
YUM! my favorites all in one bag! Love that the brand did this to appeal to it's consumers favorites considering these are the most favored flavors!
Karla G.
Lubbock, TX
Starburst are a staple in the candy world, they're everywhere! Piñatas, candy bags, trick or treating. The pink ones and the mango ones are the best
Shaelyn G.
New Fairfield, CT
Absolutely delicious, I can eat these almost everday! I don't have to waste any starbursts, I can just eat my favorite. Everyone should try these.
julie h.
claremore
I love ALL starburst except the yellow! Those are okay. I wish they came out with an all orange bag.. but since not, these are my favorite instead!
Dacy D.
One of the best Starburst variety packs. It's fruity and juicy. I love that they added watermelon to the original flavors. I can eat these all day.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?