Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Lindsey M.
Pikeville, KY
Have always loved Starbursts and it's my husbands favorite candy. I was so pleased when they released the colors to be purchased individually as favorites.
Natalie S.
Salisbury, NC
This is my favorite kind because I don't have to pick out the orange and yellow candies lol. I don't care for the watermelon ones, but the rest are good.
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
I love red starburst so it doesn't get any better than this... Getting only my faves without having to waste through the rest of the pack to get to them!
Marilee M.
Carmel, NY
I can't believe they finally sell this! I've always searched for someone to eat the starburst flavor a that I don't like. Now, I don't have to do this!
Maren L.
Sandy, UT
Finally a bag completely full of almost all my favorites. If only I could get a bag with only the pink ones next! Luckily they all taste great together
Kristine C.
Lexington, KY
By far, the best mix of flavors Starbursts has ever come up with! The only thing I'd like even better would be to have a summer seasonal citrus mix!!!
Kitty H.
Abingdon, MD
I love the Fave Reds flavor more than all the other Starbursts. For fans of "red flavors" this is the best! No more trying to give away my "Lemons"! :)
Amanda S.
Pasadena, MD
Red starburst have always been my favorite so this is heaven on Earth. I need to try and control myself from eating the entire bag in a single sitting
Sarah L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these even more than the regular starburst flavors. If you like the more strawberry and other berry flavors you'll love this kind of starbursts.
Ruth A.
Hollywood, FL
Love being able to get my favorite flavor without having the "not-so-good" flavors that I don't really even want to eat. Makes sharing a little easier.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?