Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Andrea C.
I love starburst especially the pinks and reds there my all time favorite however the only thing I don't like is after eating the same flavors over and over I would like to have one other color so it's not the same taste all the time besides that I think it's great because personally I think the red and pink color ones are the best in the pack
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Starburst Favor Reds* Pow I was elated to see that they finally packaged all red in a package. Cause of course they are thee ALL TIME FAVORITE. Anyone who sees you eating them says can I have a red one lol..Definitely worth the money,absolutely would recommend* woohoo happy day! Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds
Misty S.
The one candy I refuse to share. I am so glad that I was able to lay hands on a bag of nothing but red starburst! They are my favorites and now I don't have to pick through one of the regular bags and only get a handful of my favorites, now I have an entire bag of my favorites!! And I don't have to share them
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love every kind of star burst the gummies the jelly beans and every flavor,but the reds are the best!! Yum just love these!!! I love the cherry!!!! Cannot go wrong with starburst!! I love getting the big family size bags!!!
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is the best Starburst package out there! I love the Fave Reds because they're all my favorite flavors (fruit punch, cherry, strawberry & watermelon)! I haven't been able to find the jelly beans but these will do!
Natalie R.
West Palm Beach
All of your favorite colors in one pack, none of the yellow or orange. Literally the only time i buy starbursts is to buy this pack. I don't have to give away any starbursts cause these are all the flavors i love!  Definitely buy these and stash them at my desk at work when you need a sugar boost.
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Whenever i buy Starburst Fruit Chews, the pinks and reds are always the first to go. They are my absolute favorite flavors (sorry yellow & orange). When they came out with this pack I was it was perfect for me. Needless to say, i always look for this pack when i'm in the market for Starbursts :)
Angelina H.
Harrisburg
I was so happy when this product came out because I only like the red starbursts. Pink comes in at a close second. When I am in the mood or have a craving for starbursts I always choose the favereds. It is hard to get me to share these because I don't have gross orange or yellow to give away. I may part with a pink one from time to time lol.
Bethamy B.
These are great cause let's face it, NOBODY LIKES YELLOW. Whenever I buy a stick of Starburst I end up giving away all the pinks and most of the reds to my hubby cause he's a spoiled brat.  And I get stuck with mostly yellow and orange, yuck. This all reds is a much better product.
Lauren L.
Danville, CA
I was so excited when I first found out this bag existed!! These are my favorite flavors, and obviously with the colors they made really cute additions to the Valentine's Day gifts I made for my friends last year. Can't wait to get more!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?