Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #33 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Veronica M.
Florence, KY
Who doesn't love the pink and red starbursts!? They're my favorite! And now, I don't have to share with my kids, or waste any yellow or orange flavors, since they're at the bottom of my list.
Beatriz F.
Fort Worth, TX
Out of all starburst this is my favorite package because they include my favorite reds! I always have to have a pack at home in case I get a sweet tooth. I always purchase mine at Walmart
Marie J.
Texarkana
I always have to buy several of these bags at Easter to make it as close as I can till they come back out. Sweet chewy jelly beans but all my favorite red ones and starburst flavor .
Macy M.
Spring , TX
Yup, we’re a fan of the red flavors always. So a whole bag of reds, um yes please!!! These don’t disappoint especially if you’re the type to pick through the different colors. This bag already has that covered!
Tequila C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love starburst especially the pink flavor, this is one of my favorite candies to eat or snack on at work or during class and it can fit pretty much anywhere, in your purse of pocket
Lana T.
Minneapolis, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love starbursts but specifically the reds/pinks so when they came out with this pack I was thrilled. I usually pick out all these flavors and now I don’t have to!
Emily C.
Birmingham , AL
Fave reds are the best! No more picking through the bag to find the strawberry flavor! All of these are great. Fruit punch is honestly a heavenly gift to my taste buds
Lauren P.
If you can't look at this pic without your heart skipping a beat then you'll feel the same way about these as I do. I thought I couldn't love anything more than Strawberry starburst but man - try the watermelon. They are neck and neck! This bag is what dreams are made of...and if you can go without eating a full bag in one sitting then you are a better woman than I. Just kidding...kind of. :D Go buy these - they're worth it and so are you.
Louise S.
Chandler
These are my absolute go to candy ! The reds are full of flavor. I have bought them at Walgreens, or my local grocery store. The flavors are Long lasting, the whole time you have them in your mouth (I'm not sure what the exact flavors are to be honest) but they are still yummy in the past I have also have gotten the sour kind. Not for me tho. I'll stick to these and the normal variety. Sale price regular price. Worth it. You get slot in the bag. Can't just eat one !!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
The cherry and strawberry starbursts are my favorite. Decently priced and always fresh. Usually purchase anywhere possible when I am in the mood for candy. Fantastic flavor and it hit you like bam mmmm strawberries!! Would recommend to anyone who likes chewy fruit flavored candy. Awesome indulgent snack!! I am definitely a repeat offender when it comes to starbursts candies.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?