Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #33 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Kizzy B.
Being able to have all my favorite starburt fruit chews is incredible! No more buying two packs and taking out my red and pink and then eating the others because i ran out of my favs!! :) This was the best idea ever good job Starburst!
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love it! I used to dig in the regular starbursts bag for reds and pinks and ignore all the other flavors. Now i can just have what i want and get more for what i paid for!
Laura M.
San Diego, CA
Best. Candy. Ever! If you're like me and pick out all the cherry and strawberry Starbursts, you're better off buying this bag. Plus it has watermelon and strawberry kiwi!
ANG M.
Whoever recommended these you are an angel in disguise! I love hear candies and my students love them as little treats; instead of fighting or switching were all happy!
Amy R.
What more can you ask for? All reds in one bag! I love the cherry and strawberry flavors, they are my favorite! The only bad thing is that it's bound of hard to find.
Elizabeth B.
I am a pink and red Starburst fan so a pack that's just those colors is right up my alley. I really like the different flavors in here, the watermelon flavor is great.
Frances G.
La Verne , CA
Love everything strawberry and cherry! It's so convent to have all my favorite flavor a in one bag without having to sort through the different flavors of the pack.
Candace H.
I was really happy when they started making these. My favorite are strawberry and this way I get many more and don't have to dig through the other flavors as much.
Katie A.
There are few treats my son is able to have because of a medical condition he has, but he is able to have these! They are a constant easy sugar fix in our house.
Bernadette G.
Oak Lawn, IL
This was the best idea ever. You only get the pink and red favors. I usually always give or throw away the orange and yellow starburst but with the red packages you don't have to worry about that. Yum!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?