Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
MaryBeth R.
If you are a fan of Starbursts, you'll like these but probably better. Honestly, nobody likes the yellow ones, so this way you don't have to pick around them!
Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL
Okay Starbursts are amazing to begin with! But having all reds, yes please. In love! I would eat these at anytime of the day. I am definitely a sweets girl..❤️
Tia D.
Hanover, MD
I love these the red taste the best and it's nice to not have to pick through the bag to look for them. I even buy them for easter instead of the regular bag.
Lindsey B.
Overland Park, KS
Everyone knows the "reds" and the "pink" Starbursts are the best. Finally, we can have all the good ones in one source! The Fave Reds are a favorite, for sure!
Victoria B.
Clearwater, FL
The great jelly beans in town, always go after Easter to buy them. They are so yummy. A little pricey so I wait for them to go on sale. Could eat a whole bag
Moriah F.
San Antonio, TX
Omg don't even get me started with these I love them so much, even the red ones are my favorite you will see me picking then all out just because I love it,
Cheryl R.
Phoenix, AZ
Red is the best color of Starbursts, so a pack of entirely red ones is pretty much as good as it gets. Don't buy into the pink hype; red is where it's at!
Cassie M.
Brooklyn, NY
The red ones are the best ones!! So happy they made Fave Reds! Like many others, I used to search the starburst tube for the Reds and pinks exclusively :)
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have always loved starbursts and it was even that more amazing when they came out with the fave reds. I eat them all now instead of leaving flavors out/
Michelle S.
Winter Garden, FL
Starburst are my all time favorite candies. Great flavor love the all reds. Perfectly fruity and juicy. I get it at the store or theater for a movie snack.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?