Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Victoria A.
Stroudsburg, PA
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!! this is like heaven sent ! i would always buy the regular pack and only eat the reds !
Tamara M.
Jacksonville , FL
I absolutely love this product!! You get to enjoy only the pink and red Starburst without wasting!!
Jessica H.
Pulaski, TN
I love how this bag of candy only has the best flavors in them! I do not have to sit and try to find the reds and pinks anymore!
Brittany P.
I love starburst candies but don't particularly care for yellow and orange. This pack is perfect.
Jessi J.
Fargo
All the best flavors in one pack! Every time I have these in my candy dish at work they disappear!
Sarah D.
Zanesville, OH
I'm so glad they made the fave reds. They are the only colors/flavors of Starbursts that I like and now I don't waste all of the other ones!!
Susan Y.
Teaneck, NJ
So many great flavors in this bag. Cannot go wrong with picking the fave reds. There won't be any left over
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
This is the best I only eat the red and pink ones anyway !! so when I saw they made this pack I had to try it !!! Let me tell you it definitely doesn't disappoint it's probably my favorite !!! Try these if you haven't already I absolutely love them !!!
Kristin m.
Amherst, MA
I like the fave reds because they are my favorite kind of starbursts. They have a variety of different flavors too.
jennifer f.
One of my absolute favorites! I have a small jar next to my work space... whenever I need something sugary this is what I have on hand... strawberry is the best flavor ever.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?