Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #47 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Mina K.
Greenbrae, CA
I would usually pick out the reds from the Original Fruit Chews, am so glad they came out with Fave Reds. All my favorite flavors in 1 packet! No need to give away the flavors I don't like, can eat every single one!
Naomi A.
Bloomingdale, MI
I love that I don't have to sort through the whole bag for the colors I want. It also is nice that some of the bag doesn't go to waste because they are all delicious. I don't have to fight over who can have that red one or that pink one. there is a whole bag full. What a clever idea from starburst.
Ella D.
I love this solely because I don't like the orange and yellow ones. Problem solved! To me the reds are never too sweet or rart. This is another great go to candy.
Crystal B.
Perfect name fave reds! Nw theres no need towaste the entire pack or starburst going for just the pink and red ones. This entire pack is amazing. This is my favorite pack of starburst
Sydnee B.
I I love Starburst Candies and this bag is my favorite. There is not a bad flavor in the bag. These Candies can be sucked on and last a long time, but you can also chew them and chow down. Very juicy and delicious.
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
I love this bag because let's be real these are the best flavors and now you don't have to sort through all the ones that aren't as popular to get what you want.
Amanda M.
This was one of the smartest moves that the starburst company could have made. Reds and pinks are almost everyone's favorite flavors and making a whole bag of them is genius. Will big again and again over the regular
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I just love the fave reds bag,its so much better than the original. i usually would have to dig through the bag to find my fav the cherry ones, and with this bag every time i take one out is one that i love.
Lauren D.
Canonsburg, PA
I really only like the red flavor of Starbursts! So it was great to see bags of these favors for the holidays! I bought several bags of the Christmas and Valentine favors to stock up for a few months!
denise r.
These are delish! I'm a fan of fruity candy and these cover my craving all the time. I recently haven't seen them in my area maybe its limited but I would love to buy some asap.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?