Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Nadine H.
If I buy Starbursts, I buy the Fave Red kind: all my favorite flavors in one package. I love it. I recently discovered the Fave Reds in the mini version, and bought those. Love them!
Lindsey N.
Brandon
Reds and pinks are my favorite flavored in the Starburst packages. Now that I don't have to sort through and dispose of the oranges I get a quarter more candy to eat. They are awesome!
Mallorie W.
Concord, Ca
I love the reds and especially getting a whole pack of my favorite flavors is amazing. I would definitely recommend for any person who prefers the red flavors over the other ones.
Nick G.
laconia, NH
These are my new favorite star burst to get. strawberry is my favorite but the fruit punch is now my second favorite. I would eat any flavor in this pack before the other flavors.
Kizzy B.
Being able to have all my favorite starburt fruit chews is incredible! No more buying two packs and taking out my red and pink and then eating the others because i ran out of my favs!! :) This was the best idea ever good job Starburst!
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love it! I used to dig in the regular starbursts bag for reds and pinks and ignore all the other flavors. Now i can just have what i want and get more for what i paid for!
ANG M.
Whoever recommended these you are an angel in disguise! I love hear candies and my students love them as little treats; instead of fighting or switching were all happy!
Laura M.
San Diego, CA
Best. Candy. Ever! If you're like me and pick out all the cherry and strawberry Starbursts, you're better off buying this bag. Plus it has watermelon and strawberry kiwi!
Elizabeth B.
I am a pink and red Starburst fan so a pack that's just those colors is right up my alley. I really like the different flavors in here, the watermelon flavor is great.
Amy R.
What more can you ask for? All reds in one bag! I love the cherry and strawberry flavors, they are my favorite! The only bad thing is that it's bound of hard to find.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?