Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #33 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I usually don't enjoy candies that are red and cherry flavored but these surprised me. They're delicious and the various red flavors in this mix were so sweet and delicious.
Angela N.
Your favorite starburst but all the red/pink ones all I the same bag!!!! Simply amazing! I am such a sweet tooth and I love strawberry so I was very excited to get these!!
Amanda D.
If you are like me you have always fought someone over the pink and red Starbursts and now you will not have to do that anymore. Not only does the product taste good but it is also good for valentines day events due to the coloring.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
All my favorite starburst flavors in one bag. Yummy! This bag works for me and my family we all get our favorite flavors! Great value . Affordable. Love to snack on these
Arah B.
New Castle, IN
This was probably the smartest move they made. Everyone loves the pink and red. The only thing to make it better is it were truly just the pink and red and not other pink and red flavors added to the mix but I won't complain.
Katy G.
Fayetteville, AR
Love these Starburst! Who couldn't love all the red flavored together? I'm not a huge fan of the watermelon flavor in these but it is no different from the typical watermelon; I am just not a huge fan of the artificial watermelon flavor in most candies. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who loves starburst!
jennifer f.
One of my absolute favorites! I have a small jar next to my work space... whenever I need something sugary this is what I have on hand... strawberry is the best flavor ever.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the reds!!! I am one who will not eat certain flavors and then I am left with almost half a bag. This is perfect for me and I don't have to worry about not eating any of them!
Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY
Love these because I love the Reds beat!! I mean who doesn't. Not many candies like starburst. I love them so much it's hard not to eat an entire bag in one sitting.
Andrea S.
Isn't the Reds everyone's favorite lol!? It's great that the company realized that and put it all in one pack so you don't waste a pack just eating the red and pick!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?