Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Arah B.
New Castle, IN
This was probably the smartest move they made. Everyone loves the pink and red. The only thing to make it better is it were truly just the pink and red and not other pink and red flavors added to the mix but I won't complain.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
All my favorite starburst flavors in one bag. Yummy! This bag works for me and my family we all get our favorite flavors! Great value . Affordable. Love to snack on these
Katy G.
Fayetteville, AR
Love these Starburst! Who couldn't love all the red flavored together? I'm not a huge fan of the watermelon flavor in these but it is no different from the typical watermelon; I am just not a huge fan of the artificial watermelon flavor in most candies. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who loves starburst!
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I absolutely love the reds!!! I am one who will not eat certain flavors and then I am left with almost half a bag. This is perfect for me and I don't have to worry about not eating any of them!
Melissa B.
Grand Rapids, MI
The reds and pinks i think are most people's favorite, i haven't had anyone turn down a pink or red Starburst. Sorry orange and yellow i can't say the same about you!
Andrea S.
Isn't the Reds everyone's favorite lol!? It's great that the company realized that and put it all in one pack so you don't waste a pack just eating the red and pick!
Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY
Love these because I love the Reds beat!! I mean who doesn't. Not many candies like starburst. I love them so much it's hard not to eat an entire bag in one sitting.
Mina K.
Greenbrae, CA
I would usually pick out the reds from the Original Fruit Chews, am so glad they came out with Fave Reds. All my favorite flavors in 1 packet! No need to give away the flavors I don't like, can eat every single one!
Heather C.
Rathdrum, ID
Fave red is my families favorite bag of starburst! We usually buy this bag at the supermarket and it has all of our favorite red flavors in it - you can't go wrong with this bag. I wish it was a little cheaper to buy.
Hilary A.
There's a reason they are called favorites! Just give me the pinks and reds! Now I don't have to worry about my kids complaining about just having yellow and orange ones (because I've eaten all the pink and red ones!).
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?