Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #33 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Erin B.
Port Angeles, WA
These are my favorite of all the products StarBurt's makes! I love the red starBurt's & am very happy I can now buy Fave Reds. They are also a favorite of my son's. I would recommend trying these to anyone who hasn't you won't be disappointed!
Meeka L.
I'm picky about candy flavors and I love that I can but all the red or pink ones. I'm a fan of all starbust options that one is just particularly good. I usually buy them at 711.
Emily R.
Corp Christi, TX
Starburst is one of my favorite candies. I especially love the Reds and pinks so when they came out with fave reds I was doubly excited. They are just so juicy and full of flavor
Brie R.
New Orleans, LA
I'm always that person who picks out out all of the red colored candy and it eat first. I was so thrilled when Starbust decided to do the FaveReds. One of the best ideas ever!!!
MissAlly S.
Westchester, IL
Omg omg omg!!!!! That's what I thought when I 1st saw these babies!!!!! I mean all reds mean MORE PINKS! Just my favorite flavor EVER!

THANKS FOR KEEPING IT JUICY STARBURST!!!
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
Just purchased this bag of candy for my office, and the candy is already gone. This big bag was super affordable and the candy was delicious! Had everyone's favorite flavors, and even some new ones!!!
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
I just bought these for the first time the other day because my favorite colors are the pink and red ones and oh my. They are amazing. A girl I work with and I ate a whole bag in like two days. So all of our candy bowls are now filled with them
Raven C.
Milford , CT
These are pretty good because the pink/red ones are my favs and if I'm not mistaken most people prefer them too. By buying these I don't end up throwing out the ones I don't like such as yellow or orange.
Farah S.
For people like me that dig through the whole bag of starburst to get the pink and red ones and leave the rest for everyone else (or abandon the bag) this bag of candy is genius! Now I can have all my favorite flavors without having to dig!
Megan W.
Mesa, AZ
The best starburst fruit chew flavors all in one bag! What more could you ask for? I try not to buy these too often, cause I could eat the whole bag by myself, in an embarrassingly short amount of time! Seriously, they're delicious.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?