Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #33 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Shelby D.
Pleasant Hill , MO
I was so happy when they came out with this favorite reds bag because they are the only ones I ever ate in the other bags! One whole bag of yummy goodness! Definitely my favorite candy!
Erin B.
Bloomer, WI
I love starburst and the strawberry and cherry ones are my favorite so I was so excited when I discovered these. But sadly they're not as good as I hoped. The strawberry tastes different and the watermelon isn't the best.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Starburst was genius to come out with the Fave Reds! These truly are my favorites and the favorites of most of the people I know! These are the only kind I get now!
Jamie S.
San Antonio, TX
Has all the good flavors! No more fighting over who's going to eat the yellow ones. Felt the price point is average when compared to other candies. Flavors were yummy as always. Packaging is awesome and the kids loved them. Will definitely buy again.
Mandilyn F.
Eau Claire, WI
I think it's so great that they actually have the fave reds! It's nice to not have to end up with a bunch of your least favorite flavors at the bottom of the bag. Starburst are so yummy, not too chewy, or messy, but still super juicy with tons of flavor.
Lindsay F.
This is by far my favorite within the starburst brand. I used to feel as though I was wasting flavors whenever I would run into one I did not like. This way, all my favorite flavors are in the pack and I never feel as though it is a Russian roulette.
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
This is the best I only eat the red and pink ones anyway !! so when I saw they made this pack I had to try it !!! Let me tell you it definitely doesn't disappoint it's probably my favorite !!! Try these if you haven't already I absolutely love them !!!
Jennifer R.
If you are one of those people that only buy the packet looking forward to get the red ones, Don't worry anymore because these little bag has ALL your favorites.
Annie R.
Perrysburg, OH
I am so happy they have these! I can't stand the yellow. The reds are my absolute favorite. They are so sweet, they make my taste buds tingle. I never have to worry about grabbing a bad one in this bag - because they're all so wonderful and delicious!
Judi W.
I love these. I buy a bag for myself every few months. I'm not really big on citrusy candy, and this is perfect for me. A bag isn't too expensive. I eat maybe three or four at one time, so a bag lasts awhile.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?