Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #33 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Shayna  E.
Davenport, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love starbucks and the fruit chew fave reds is great because now you can get your favorite flavor and not have to search for it. In my opinion the red is the best and they have now made it very convenient for me to get what I like.
Cynthia H.
These are the best starbursts!!!!! I was sooooo excited when these came out. It was perfect. Most people always eat the Reds or pinks in the packs anyways so it was a smart idea to just make a pack with just the Reds and pinks
Stephanie c.
All the best flavors in 1 bag is great!!! The price is fair and they last a long time in my house. I add head to my kids lunch as a fun little treat. I also buy these to give out to my kids classmates during Valentine's Day.
Liz B.
Riverside, CA
When this first came out I was the happiest person alive, because I detest the orange and lemon flavors, and this solved the dilemma of half eaten packs of starburst.
Jackalynn I.
Belmont, MI
All my favorites in one package. They're mildly hard to find... That's the downside. But I got so excited the first time I saw these! I love all these flavors! So happy they came out with this pack. I don't have to waste half a thing of starburst anymore :)
Amy R.
Redford, Mi
Whomever came up with sorting these out and packaging only red ones, is so smart! The red ones are always my favorite and love that I can find them all in one box. Only thing I don't like is the wrapper colors on a few of them are very very close in color.
Allyson  M.
How many people do you know that say their favorite starburst is yellow? I don't think I've ever heard of one. Red and pink were always my favorite starburst and so when they came out with this bag it made life so much easier. I love starburst and always will!
Alicia S.
augusta, GA
My favorite fruity candy. Cherry starbursts aren't my favorites, but every other flavor in the bag is delicious. I always have FaveReds on hands and friends are always asking for them! :)
Erin B.
Bloomer, WI
I love starburst and the strawberry and cherry ones are my favorite so I was so excited when I discovered these. But sadly they're not as good as I hoped. The strawberry tastes different and the watermelon isn't the best.
Shelby D.
Pleasant Hill , MO
I was so happy when they came out with this favorite reds bag because they are the only ones I ever ate in the other bags! One whole bag of yummy goodness! Definitely my favorite candy!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?