Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Jordan S.
Easley, SC
Everyone's favorite starbursts are the reds and pinks. These are perfect! Every single one will be eaten because they're all delicious.
rosalinda a.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Really love the flavor of the starburst!!! The flavors really explode in your mouth. Would recommend to anyone who loves chewy candy.
Jessica D.
Racine, WI
These are the only Starburst that matter the orange and yellow are just put in for sharing with others when you really don't want to.
Jordan T.
Mount Juliet, TN
My favorite!! All the best flavors in one bag. Sweet, fruity,  chewy, portable goodness. Always on sale at kroger. Super yummy.
Tiare P.
Grand Prairie
My favorite Starburst flavor are the red ones. So I was happy when they came out with this product. I would recommend this to others
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this candy! You can not miss in my life, it is one of my favorites, I recommend this product always. Cheer up! buy it already!
Monica B.
Paramount CA
My kids love this candy its their favorite type of candy so fruity and juicy u can never go wrong in prizing them with these candies
Abby Y.
Who only eats the reds? You? Then this product is certainly for you! All of your favorite red starbursts in one package! Go for it!
Kenzi M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The best of Starburst I think. The watermelon one is my favorite. They also have jellybeans of this flavor and they are delicious.
Sussan S.
Heavenly good I love love these all of the flavors are so so good and they are so worth buying also they have a lot of good variety
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?