Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #45 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Melissa E.
Troup, TX
Our favorite type of Starburst. With a regular bag my kids fight over the Reds so when I buy all reds there is no fighting over the colors. I always have a bag left of yellow and orange until I started buying this one.
Christie D.
Long Branch, NJ
Please don't ever get rid of this assortment!! This is the best bag of starburst ever. You don't have to sift through the yellows and orange to get to the red and pinks. The bag has cherry, strawberry, watermelon, and some other fruity flavor. All delicious. You can always find these in our candy jar!!
Christine R.
MILLPORT, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are probably my favorite flavors of Starbursts. A big bag of red flavors. They are so good! My favorite in this bag may possibly be watermelon or fruit punch. If you love any red flavored candies, I definitely recommend buying yourself a bag of these Starburst! They are so juicy and delicious.
Stacy C.
Lakeland, FL
Ever since I found this bag I have never ever bought any other type of Starburst again. Obviously I love the red flavors, so finding this was like finding a gold mine. The flavors are so good! I put this on my wish list every year and still go out and buy more two or three more bags to get me through!
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my favorite collection from starburst! The Reds are the absolute best. They have fruit punch, watermelon, cherry, and strawberry. That's all you need! I love any type of starbursts but this is the best one.
Brianna D.
New Bedford , ['', '', '']
I love all the fav reds so this was such a smart idea by the company i usually throw away the yellow and orange and only eat the reds i can eat a whole package in one sitting so juicy and delicious will get again
Lauren W.
The red and pink Starbursts are everyone's favorite and the fact that now they have an entire pack of just red and pink is a God-send!!! Delicious. Good value. I absolutely recommend!!
Jennifer M.
Eau Claire, WI
Starburst candy is always a treat. But I always go for the Cherry first and Strawberry second. So having a bag of only red is bliss! The value of getting my favorites in one bag is excellent and not having to fight family members for the Cherry flavor is a plus!. Would buy again and again.
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
We all know pink is the best Starburst, yellow being the worst. Some might disagree, but that is typically popular opinion. This being said, you can't go wrong with a pack of all reds. Definitely my go to whenever buying Starburst, just because I don't want to risk getting too many yellows. Ha.
Tiffaney V.
The Fave Reds are my favorite! No silly yellows in here! All are juicy and the flavors everyone grabs for out of a roll! Buy them by the bag and set them in a candy dish for all to enjoy! I find mine at Walmart
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?