Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #33 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Everyone knows the red candies are the best! Starburst brilliantly, put them all in one bag just for us! Such a classic candy and so sweet and chewy! I love the reds and am happy to not have to pick through the flavors I don't like!
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
The reds are always the best! I almost always get this bag because I don't have to worry about picking out the ones I don't like. I don't get them often but when I do I know they'll last a while because plenty come in the bag
Cindy T.
Huntington, WV
I love these! They are all my favorite starburst flavors without having to hunt through a package. My kids love them! I love that they are individually wrapped so I don't have to eat them all at once (of course sometimes I do anyways!). They are inexpensive and easy to find and everyone in my family loves them!
Kristen P.
Cambridge, MA
If you love fruit chews like me, then you will love these. I bought a big bag of the Favorite Reds from Amazon a couple of months ago and went through it incredibly fast. The best part is that there's no gigantic pile of Lemon chews at the bottom of the bag that no one wants, they are all awesome flavors!
Melissa E.
Troup, TX
Our favorite type of Starburst. With a regular bag my kids fight over the Reds so when I buy all reds there is no fighting over the colors. I always have a bag left of yellow and orange until I started buying this one.
Christie D.
Long Branch, NJ
Please don't ever get rid of this assortment!! This is the best bag of starburst ever. You don't have to sift through the yellows and orange to get to the red and pinks. The bag has cherry, strawberry, watermelon, and some other fruity flavor. All delicious. You can always find these in our candy jar!!
Christine R.
MILLPORT, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are probably my favorite flavors of Starbursts. A big bag of red flavors. They are so good! My favorite in this bag may possibly be watermelon or fruit punch. If you love any red flavored candies, I definitely recommend buying yourself a bag of these Starburst! They are so juicy and delicious.
Stacy C.
Lakeland, FL
Ever since I found this bag I have never ever bought any other type of Starburst again. Obviously I love the red flavors, so finding this was like finding a gold mine. The flavors are so good! I put this on my wish list every year and still go out and buy more two or three more bags to get me through!
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my favorite collection from starburst! The Reds are the absolute best. They have fruit punch, watermelon, cherry, and strawberry. That's all you need! I love any type of starbursts but this is the best one.
Lauren W.
The red and pink Starbursts are everyone's favorite and the fact that now they have an entire pack of just red and pink is a God-send!!! Delicious. Good value. I absolutely recommend!!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?