Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Cristy A.
Finally! A starburst package where I don't have to throw away the yellow and orange ones! Love IT! All the flavors are delightful and the same price as the original without all the waste.
Alyson M.
Baroda, MI
You cannot go wrong with the FaveReds! I love the chews and the jelly beans. All of my favorite flavors, especially watermelon without any of the orange or lemon chews to worry about.
Amy R.
What more can you ask for? All reds in one bag! I love the cherry and strawberry flavors, they are my favorite! The only bad thing is that it's bound of hard to find.
Candace H.
I was really happy when they started making these. My favorite are strawberry and this way I get many more and don't have to dig through the other flavors as much.
A L.
I am usually not a fan of jelly beans but I love starburst jelly beans. I look forward to Easter so I can get the different starburst jelly beans that come out.
Crystal J.
Aragon
I love that they made an all reds package for people like me! The pink & red are my favorite and I never seem to have enough in my regular bags lol I love them!
Sara D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Easy to find, great flavors, it comes individually wrapped so it's helpful if you want only one or two but if you want more you will have a mountain of wrappers
Kristen C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are one of my favorites but are extremely hard to find anywhere. Also, not a huge fan of strawberry and I always find most bags are about 50% that flavor
Tia D.
Hanover, MD
I love these the red taste the best and it's nice to not have to pick through the bag to look for them. I even buy them for easter instead of the regular bag.
MaryBeth R.
If you are a fan of Starbursts, you'll like these but probably better. Honestly, nobody likes the yellow ones, so this way you don't have to pick around them!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?