Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #33 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Melissa G.
KANSAS CITY, MO
I love that you can pick just the colors you love! Nobody likes yellow! This is great way to not have to give away the yellow ones or throw them away! Usually under $3 so I'd purchase it over and over again!
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
The flavors are so great! I wasn't disappointed in any of them! This is my "go-to" starburst pack! I love to snack on these wherever I go. I'm so glad they made these! I have repurchased these so many times!
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
After buying so many packs of Starbursts and only eating the red flavored ones, they finally came out with the best idea ever. If you only eat red flavored candy like I do, I recommend this. Very affordable and can be found at most stores.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Am I the only one who only eats the pink and red from the original packaging?? I was so happy when I saw the all red/pink pack at target and I've been addicted since. I buy it every time my eye catches a glimpse and I never regret it lol
Nej'Caybria T.
These are like my favorite group of starburst, the Fave red. I eat them about once a month. I'm more of a chocolate person, but I always make a way for my starburst. The fave red are the best flavor.
Amreena K.
The Red chews are definitely my favorite out of all the flavors and was so happy when they came out with a separate pack for people like me who don't want to waste the other flavors. Definite repurchase!
Lauren L.
Danville, CA
I was so excited when I first found out this bag existed!! These are my favorite flavors, and obviously with the colors they made really cute additions to the Valentine's Day gifts I made for my friends last year. Can't wait to get more!
Dayana V.
The best of the best! I love all the fallacies that come in the bag. My absolute favorite flavor is watermelon. Seems like this is the bag that has the flavor. We keep starburst on hand all the time.
Lindsay B.
Charlotte
So glad they came out with an all reds bag! This is one of my go-to candy purchases. I like every single one of the 5-6 flavors within this bag. And since they're all individually wrapped, you don't have to each it all at once!
Cindy T.
Huntington, WV
I love these! They are all my favorite starburst flavors without having to hunt through a package. My kids love them! I love that they are individually wrapped so I don't have to eat them all at once (of course sometimes I do anyways!). They are inexpensive and easy to find and everyone in my family loves them!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?