Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Ashley P.
Sherman, TX
Love these starbursts awesome flavor and they were really good. Not much of a candy person but this product is one of my comfort foods.
Charlotte A.
Broken Arrow, OK
Love starbursts, but let's be honest, I only go for the pinks and reds! When they came out with this I was stoked! All my faves in one!
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this candy! You can not miss in my life, it is one of my favorites, I recommend this product always. Cheer up! buy it already!
Monica B.
Paramount CA
My kids love this candy its their favorite type of candy so fruity and juicy u can never go wrong in prizing them with these candies
Jordan T.
Mount Juliet, TN
My favorite!! All the best flavors in one bag. Sweet, fruity,  chewy, portable goodness. Always on sale at kroger. Super yummy.
rosalinda a.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Really love the flavor of the starburst!!! The flavors really explode in your mouth. Would recommend to anyone who loves chewy candy.
Tiare P.
Grand Prairie
My favorite Starburst flavor are the red ones. So I was happy when they came out with this product. I would recommend this to others
Jessica D.
Racine, WI
These are the only Starburst that matter the orange and yellow are just put in for sharing with others when you really don't want to.
Abby Y.
Who only eats the reds? You? Then this product is certainly for you! All of your favorite red starbursts in one package! Go for it!
Mary M.
Los Angeles, CA
Every starburst is a delight. Fruit punch isn't my favorite; but I still enjoy it. I get them at the grocery store, or drug store.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?