Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #70 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Christine L.
Corp Christi, TX
I love the red starburst so what's better than a whole bag full of red starburst...juicy and fruity and gives you the right amount to kick that sweet tooth. Perfect for the beach , park, movies, or the pool. Maybe give them a roast next time your around a campfire...delish.
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
Starburst is just so juicy and delicious!! The reds are my absolute favorite as well as the Pink! And once I start eating them I can't get enough. I like to throw them in my purse when I'm on the go for a snack!
Iris M.
Laredo, TX
I love these candies a whole lot. They are super tasty and have a great price! They are enjoyable on a picnic or road trip. I have them once in a while because they are my favorite treat. Totally repurchase worthy
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
Best thing ever! I always pick out the Reds from the original pack because they are the best flavor! This was such a great idea from the company and its finally full of the color I like most! Thank you starburst!!
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
Everyone fights over the red starbursts so save the drama and get fav reds! The cherry flavor is my favorite and I could eat a whole bag of these in one sitting so gotta be careful not to overdo it with too much.
Sarah Y.
These are my favorite unhealthy snack! They have all the good colors. The light pink colors flavor has changed over the years but over all is still the best candy for me. They are very affordable and last a long time. I would recommend to anybody!
Melissa G.
KANSAS CITY, MO
I love that you can pick just the colors you love! Nobody likes yellow! This is great way to not have to give away the yellow ones or throw them away! Usually under $3 so I'd purchase it over and over again!
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
The flavors are so great! I wasn't disappointed in any of them! This is my "go-to" starburst pack! I love to snack on these wherever I go. I'm so glad they made these! I have repurchased these so many times!
KerriAnne J.
College Sta, TX
I was so excited when I saw these at the store! I used the, to fill tumblers I gave to my friends as gifts and they were pretty pleased as well. All the reds are my favorite, and now I don't have to worry about picking out the other colors!
Heather C.
Kenosha, WI
All the good flavors without the bad ones! The watermelon flavor is a welcome addition and is a key competitor for strawberry in the top place. I got them at CVS on sale and would definitely buy them again!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?