Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #33 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Danielle H.
Olympia, WA
I used these for rewards when potty training my daughter because it was a special treat that she normally doesn't get at home. I loved how it only had red & pink candy in it since that's all she eats. Of course it's priced very affordably- wish they'd get rid of food dyes though!
Savannah G.
Saint Louis, MO
So delicious!!! The flavors are extraordinary and so UNEXPLAINABLY JUICY!!!!! You choose as many as you want because they are individually wrapped! They won't go bad very fast at all!!! I would recommend this to anyone who like the other starburst products or likes sweet chewable candy!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Mary Ann B.
Saint Albans, WV
When they came out with the favorite reds my heart skipped a beat. I only like the pink and red ones and always wasted half a bag of the original. Now I don't have to worry about wasting or picking through to find my favorite flavor!
Giselle P.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
All the best flavors in one bag! yummy is all i have to say. these are so yummy and i love that i don't have to unwrap. i eat these when i am in the mood. i recommend these to everyone because they are affordable and the best flavors in one bag. the best place to buy is walmart
Sarah S.
Everyone loves the red starburst for a reason! And I love how starburst came out with a product that is all the Reds. They are so good and I would defiantly buy this again! You can get them at pretty much any place that sells candy
Amber E.
Edgewood, MD
I absolutely love the fav reds. When I was young I would pick the red n pink out of every pack and throw the orange and yellow away...now I don't have to. Love it. Would like to try the super fruits flavors tho. Fiestas and tropical are good but nothing beets the reds!
Elizabeth W.
Comer, GA
Thanks to Starburst's "fave reds" I no longer have to wade through disgusting colors like yellow...idk who likes yellow but they are gross. I know can enjoy a whole bag of starburst without fear of choosing a bag with entirely too many yellows. #skittles should take note.
Hannah P.
Dunnville, KY
Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds has the three main flavors i really enjoy and are my favorites.Great price for a great product!I often buy these on a weekly/bi-weekly basis,it just depends on how my cravings are.They get a A+ from me and maybe even higher if i could.
Amy P.
Neptune, NJ
What is there to say? The name says it all! If you love the reds like i do, you will love this product! The watermelon chew is phenomenal! I had these about a week ago after not having them in years and i cant stop the cravings! Delicious, highly recommended!
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Everyone knows the reds are the best flavors. I love that Starburst has a package of just the reds. Overall this product is a good value and can easily be found in most grocery stores. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes the original starburst.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?