Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Tammy V.
I'm glad that they finally made a bag of these only. My favorite flavors so I don't have to waste any other flavor because I don't like them.
Chantelle B.
Love these so tasty without all the flavors I don't like. I eat a whole bag lol. Been eating for years. I like to get them cheap at Walmart.
Sadie H.
Nothing beats a bag of just REDS. The best flavors of starburst in one pack. You never have to share. Because it's just your favorite flavor
Dixie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this! It has all the reds in it! The reds are my favorite! I need to buy again. Yes I would recommend if the reds are your favorite.
Kayla D.
Boone, IA
Perfect mixture! This combo brings all the best flavors to one bag. I could eat a whole bag in a sitting easily. They are hard to put down.
Ariel G.
Raymondville , TX
Only because my favorite ones are red!! Flavor never gets old or goes away. And I normally buy this at my local Walmart at a good price.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorites are always red and pink. I love that they came out with a bag of only reds so I don't have to pick through for my favorites.
Stephanie B.
I really love this, I prefer the regular one more but this one I love a lot. I like all four of the flavors, there are none I don't like.
Mozelle M.
San Antonio, TX
I love that they came up with an option to only buy these flavors since they are my favorite. You don't have to waste the other flavors!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?