Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #33 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Morgan S.
Lees Summit, MO
What's better than all pink/red starbursts? This is great. Enjoyed not having to eat the yellow and orange ones. The flavor was awesome and the value is even better because you are getting the colors that you want!
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Why bother sorting through the flavors that you don't love? Thank heavens someone had the sense to only put the "Good" starburst flavors in the bag. While some people enjoy the oranges and yellows.. others know that the best flavors are REDS! These were exactly what I have come to expect from Starburst. The only thing I'd critique is that it seems that they come with a lot more strawberry flavor than anything else (I am sure this intentional by the makers.)
Katt C.
Finally. They understand me.! I have always been a fan of Starburst.. Well.. The pink ones at least. When I saw these on the shelf in the candy aisle I about cried in happiness. I was soooo excited.!! They finally understood the struggle of digging into a bag of regular Starburst and being burdened with picking out yucky Lemon and oranges.! No more with these treats.! Nothing but red and pink goodness.!
Shannon S.
Eugene, OR
Yumm!! Who ever knew that the color red would be a flavor?? 😉 Probably every kid that ever ate Starbursts growing up. As a kid and an adult the "red ones" we're always my favorite. Now I can enjoy my favorites without being bothered by the ones I dislike (Specifically the yellow ones) If you are a lover of fruity chewy goodness than I encourage you to try the StarBurt's FlavorReds. 👍
Hailey S.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love starburst! I actually eat all of the colors they make but obviously the red ones are the best. They are so juicy and delicious plus they are with the cheaper candies so it’s great.
Danielle B.
These candies are the tastiest thing in the world the flavor is juicy and highly noticeable without being too sweet. The amount of candy you get for your buck is great I get mine from Walmart or Target highly recommend to others you love the pink ones.
Aimee S.
Ahhhh....now I want to go buy these! Starburst Reds are my absolute favorite! It is about time that a brand finally put all of my favorites in one bag! These are great value and I buy them over and over and over again! If you love the red Starbursts, these are for you! Go out and buy them! You will not be disappointed!
Sara M.
Madison nc
I enjoy this pack but I do not like the fruit punch flavor all the others are awesome. It's worth it though there are only a few that I don't like. You can get them anywhere and it's a nice little sweet pick me up. I would share with my friends and give them the fruit punch ones and keep the rest. Muhhhahahah
Stuart K.
Grandview, MO
Why does Starburst make any other flavor matchings? Strawberry and Cherry are everyones favorites! I can polish off a bag of these in a sitting and still feel good about myself. The only flavor in the Fave Reds that I'm not super crazy about is watermelon, but I'm sure that is just a personal preference. One of the best chewy candies out there for sure!
Laura G.
Birmingham, AL
I am a HUGE fan of the Starburst Fave Reds. I love Starbursts anyway, they are one of my all time favorite candies. My very favorite of all are the red and pink flavors. When I can find this particular flavor pack, it helps prevent my family from getting stuck with only lemon and orange after I hide all of the strawberry and cherry candies for myself. ;)
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?