Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Ashley M.
Detroit Lakes, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these because of course my favorite flavors are reds. I only dislike the watermelon one. The rest ate absouslty yummy. I love getting these.
julie h.
claremore
I love ALL starburst except the yellow! Those are okay. I wish they came out with an all orange bag.. but since not, these are my favorite instead!
Desirey K.
Apache Jct, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yessss the Reds are the best we all know this. This has to be the best bag of candy ever. And they even seperate all the reds for you. Yeah bomb
Kim L.
Golden, CO
These are the best ever!!! All of my favorites without the ones i don't care for= zero waste! Thank you starburst! Now we just need a huge bag!
Ashley G.
Fairfield , OH
The day I found these made me a little too happy! Starbursts in general are good but all reds and pinks was like a childhood dream come true!!
Yiana M.
Brooklyn
I didn't even know something like this existed. I will be okn the lookout because red starbursts are the best. Really juicy and mouth watering
Eve👄 M.
Norcoss
Starburst has always been a favorite of mines and my sisters. You don't have to chew this candy immediately. Suck on it and taste the flavor !
alexis g.
Starburst was genius for this! It is so wonderful! You don't have to eat the ones you don't like first or give them away bc you like them all!
Tammy V.
I'm glad that they finally made a bag of these only. My favorite flavors so I don't have to waste any other flavor because I don't like them.
Chantelle B.
Love these so tasty without all the flavors I don't like. I eat a whole bag lol. Been eating for years. I like to get them cheap at Walmart.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?