Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #33 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Hannah H.
Tallapoosa, GA
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CANDY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD! They taste amazing, especially if you like cherry. I get this every few months. They're definitely worth the money and I would recommend them to everyone!
Nikki R.
Mcallen, TX
Soooo goooood. I love all of the flavors in this bag. I think the only one i like least is cherry. But other than that they are still so good. My mouth is watering rn
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
Finally a bag full of nothing but the red ones! I always have to dig through the variety bags for all of the pink & red flavors. The other flavors just take up space ;)
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
This is my favorite it has all the flavors I like but pink is definitely the best. I keep these around and mix in a bowl with other candy for when I have guests over.
Brandye K.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Mannnnnnn red is my favorite flavor of starburst. I always said they should make a pack of all REDS and my wish finally came true!! I can sit there and eat the entire pack in one setting
Mallory D.
It's like heaven in a bag. Who doesn't love the red and pink starburst? And to have them all in the same bag, awesome! I love all of these flavors and starburst are always my go to candy where ever I am!
Flyn M.
Westminster , MD
The new starburst shoes are absolutely disgusting it has the consistency of gum and then she wanted more and then disintegrating your mouth it's just not a pleasant feeling
McKenzie K.
These are great if you're like me and only like the red flavored candies. I think it is a little pricier and smaller packaging than the normal sized but probably because you're getting a special thing. This is still great
Brandy G.
Punxsutawney , PA
Red Starburst are the overwhelming favorite, and I think we need to have the FaveReds option forever! Red and pink Starburst from the different packs, like Tropical.
Niki L.
KATY, TX
I have a mixed review about these! Throughout all my years of eating Starburst, I've always had a bias for any of the "red" flavors (strawberry, cherry, and tropical punch). And when they took out the tropical punch (my favorite flavor EVER) from the Tropical Starburst flavors, I was SO glad to have them reintroduced in the FaveREDs pack. The only thing is, I'm not a fan of watermelon anything. I'm not crazy about the fruit itself much less it in an artificial form.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?