Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Brandye K.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Mannnnnnn red is my favorite flavor of starburst. I always said they should make a pack of all REDS and my wish finally came true!! I can sit there and eat the entire pack in one setting
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
Finally a bag full of nothing but the red ones! I always have to dig through the variety bags for all of the pink & red flavors. The other flavors just take up space ;)
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
This is my favorite it has all the flavors I like but pink is definitely the best. I keep these around and mix in a bowl with other candy for when I have guests over.
Mallory D.
It's like heaven in a bag. Who doesn't love the red and pink starburst? And to have them all in the same bag, awesome! I love all of these flavors and starburst are always my go to candy where ever I am!
Flyn M.
Westminster , MD
The new starburst shoes are absolutely disgusting it has the consistency of gum and then she wanted more and then disintegrating your mouth it's just not a pleasant feeling
McKenzie K.
These are great if you're like me and only like the red flavored candies. I think it is a little pricier and smaller packaging than the normal sized but probably because you're getting a special thing. This is still great
Brandy G.
Punxsutawney, PA
Red Starburst are the overwhelming favorite, and I think we need to have the FaveReds option forever! Red and pink Starburst from the different packs, like Tropical.
Morgan S.
Lees Summit, MO
What's better than all pink/red starbursts? This is great. Enjoyed not having to eat the yellow and orange ones. The flavor was awesome and the value is even better because you are getting the colors that you want!
Liz B.
Riverside, CA
When this first came out I was the happiest person alive, because I detest the orange and lemon flavors, and this solved the dilemma of half eaten packs of starburst.
Crystal J.
Aragon
I love that they made an all reds package for people like me! The pink & red are my favorite and I never seem to have enough in my regular bags lol I love them!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?