Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #33 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Nancy H.
Seatac, WA
Starburst has a genius working there because thwy know everyone picks out all the red or pinks and leavea the rest. So chewy but soft and so much flavor I love starburst
Elizabeth C.
Gainesville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How can you not love an entire bag of the best starburst flavors! The pink are my absolute favorite and there is a higher chance of grabbing some on the first go! Love!
Amber K.
Is there anything better? Someone finally listened to my prayers. I used to always eat around the other colors, and now there's no need. It's life's simple pleasures!
Samantha N.
Cedarburg , WI
I love the all reds variety. It's my favorite. I can probably eat the whole bag in one sitting. I have food allergies, and this is one of the candies I can enjoy without worrying about my allergies.
Kalie F.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Love, love Starbucks! The pink is my favorite but all flavors are great! You definitely get your money's worth when you buy a bag of them. They are great for a quick and easy sweet treat!
Sophie W.
How could you go wrong with a pack of only the "red" starburst flavors? The answer is, you can't, because it's perfect. Everyone knows the red kinds are the best kinds.
Erica C.
McHenry
Love this mix, well except the cherry. But that is a personal preference. But I never get enough pink in a regular package so this is definitely a favorite of mine.
Linny J.
The starburst start out hard but quickly soften and become chewy. Once they become really chewy that's when they start over filling your mouth with the most delicuse juices that come from any candy it's Better them anything a fresh juice from starburst. I would trade my first born for a bag of starburst of it was the last bag. Once you start eating this candy your hook I can't stop it has a hold on me and I love it the way it treats my mouth how it never yells at me or judge me no it's the best candy ever
Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
This brand of Starbrust ONLy comes with two of my favorite colors and flavors Pink and Red. You can't never go wrong with this when your having craving for sweets.
Hannah H.
Tallapoosa, GA
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CANDY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD! They taste amazing, especially if you like cherry. I get this every few months. They're definitely worth the money and I would recommend them to everyone!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?