Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Kyleigh R.
Clearfield, UT
Fave reds are the best starburst around. I'm not a big fan of the other colors/flavors so they usually go to waste this way I can eat all of them and not waste any of my money.
Britt H.
Westfield , PA
I absolutely loved the fave red pack! The flavors are amazing so juicy and delicious. If you arnt a fan of the lemon or orange this is definitely the pack for you. I buy this bag of starbursts over and over again
The reds starburst are the best! They are the only ones I eat out of the regular packages. They are so fruity and juicy and I love them. The kids love them too! They are really sweet though so makes you kind of hyper but you can find them anywhere and they are worth the buy!
Stephanie W.
Hear are amazing if you want something sweet but don't want to eat the whole bag. Since they are individually wrapped you won't want to eat a lot because of the mess and wrappers that you will have.
Daphne E.
Starburst has been a favorite in my family for years. The texture is great, the fruity taste is great and the smell is amazing too. I've eaten these since I was a kid and my children love them also.
Lacey C.
Independence, KY
Since the pink are the MOST favored, I wish there were extra of that before all the other colors, but this combo is definitely meeting mine and my students Starburst needs.
Dusty A.
New castle, PA
The only way this bag of candy could get better is if it was solid strawberry flavored. I absolute love that they took all the best flavors and jammed them into one bag. Definitely repurchase worthy.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
So smart of starburst to make this. The reds are everyone's favorites. I've been eating these for as long as I can remember. They aren't expensive at all and are delicious.
Michelle C.
Who doesn't love the red starburst?! These are my favorite! I love that you get only the red flavors and don't have to buy a whole package and have the other flavors to pick through. Just having all the red starbursts make it so much better to just grab one and go.
Abby G.
This package is my absolute favorite because it has all the red starburst in it! They've always been my favorite since I was a kid. They're fairly priced and so so good! Totally recommend for sure!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?