Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #33 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Addi B.
These are the absolute best! Well, next to the bests. I had an all pink bag and this were the best, but you get quite a bit of pinks in here. I find the best place to buy them is Walgreens! I would definitely purchase these again
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good! I love that you can just grab and go. Although, you may want to be careful with portion control. Lol. When I was pregnant, this was the only thing that kept my nausea under control.
Ashley M.
Wellston, OH
Starburst are another fruity snack that my children, my husband and I always reach for. We all seem to favor the reds more often than the others, so when The Reds came out, we all were excited!
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
The best of both worlds. Starburst and only the reds! These are probably one of my favorite candies. The good flavors in one bag and they are affordable. There really isn't a candy that compares. I would definitely buy them again.
Nicole B.
Accokeek, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The fact that they came up with a bag full of the nothing but the Reds was a perfect combination for me I always would skip the yellows and the orange and go straight for the Reds and the pink
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
You guys, these are all RED flavors! When I first bought these I wasn't paying attention, so I thought I won something when I opened it and they were all red and pink! Best. Surprise. Ever.
Shanda H.
Yesssss! Best pack of starbursts ever! Every time I go to the store and see these I get some! They're the most delicious of the starburst bunch! I would recommend and I would repurchase!
Marquitta W.
Richmond, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This Starburst flavor variation was so needed on the market and will change your life. Finally a pack of starburst without the filler flavors of the Orange and Yellow colors!!!!! Only the Red/ Pink Flavors in the pack!!!!!! Thanks Statburst
Brie M.
One of my absolute favorite candies! The are a go to any time I'm wanting something sweet and the fact that they come in all reds makes them even better. No more wasted yellow starburst.
Kiley W.
Centralia, WA
I used to eat starbursts like they were going out of style! The fave reds are my favorite because they have my favorite flavors! There's also others like the original and the tropical, and the gummies!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?