Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like starbursts fave reds. But I really wish there was a pink bag. I just want an all pink bag. I like the
Option to have reds and pinks but I still pick out the pinks in the bag!!! But I love starbursts no matter what
Kiley W.
Centralia, WA
I used to eat starbursts like they were going out of style! The fave reds are my favorite because they have my favorite flavors! There's also others like the original and the tropical, and the gummies!
Maxine V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
All the flavors you live the most in Starburst in one package. FavReds come in just Cherry, Strawberry and Watermelon and no lemon or orange. These ensure there are no wasted fruit chews!
Blaise W.
Whoever came up with the fav reds bag, is both a scholar and a saint. I love that I don't have to dig through all the other colors to find my favorites anymore. They're all in the bag!
Adriana M.
Manhattan, KS
The red flavors are definitely my favorite and I love that they put them all in the same bag so I dont waste a whole bag digging for red and pink and leave all the yellow and orange
Jessica C.
Topeka, KS
Love these. My favorite kind of starburst are the red. So the reds addition is my favorite. They taste amazing. I would recommend these to everyone. Especially if you're just up for trying something new. They are affordable.
Brittney R.
Greendale, WI
Yum, the best bag of starbursts that there are! I love that it's all of the most delicious flavors without buying all of the other flavors. I purchased at Target and will definitely buy again. Totally worth it!
Stephanie N.
Overland Park, KS
These are sooooo addicting!  I used to always pick out the red ones from the original kind so I love that they have a package of all my favorites!  Best idea they ever did!
Alyssa P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Reds are the best! I'm so glad starburst came out with this package and I no longer have to pick through all of the yellow ones to get to the good flavors! Amazing idea and I tell all of my friends about them
Teresa K.
Neptune, NJ
This was the best idea ever! It used to be a pleasant surprise- choosing a pink or red in the pack of Starbursts.. so it only makes sense that a red pack exists! So delicious and so difficult to put down!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?