Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #45 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Christen L.
The fav reds starburst is my favorite package. Except I do not like the cherry flavor. Starbursts will always be one of my favorite candies in the world. The only thing is that sometimes it can get annoying to unwrap each one. But I love the flavors!!!
Heidi R.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of the best things ever invented. I️ particularly enjoy the red colors of starburst so to have them al in one bag ready to go is super great. L always have a sweetheart tooth so l love bringing one of these bags to work and I’m set for the week
Niki W.
Columbus
I only live the reds and pink starbursts so the fact that I can buy only reds makes me sooo happy , they’re my favorite candy and my family enjoys them as well . Always under 10$ and I recommend them too.
Selena W.
Allentown, PA
The fav red starburst are my absolute favorite. Whenever i eat the normal starburst i give away the orange and yellow ones and when i buy the fav red ones i won’t ever have to give any of them away.
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was so excited when starburst started doing the Favs reds packs. These have always been my favorite flavors! Now I get to enjoy all of my favorite in one bag without any other flavors I may not enjoy as much getting in my way.
Marina M.
Surprise
When I was trying to quit smoking, these were my new vice. Everytime I craved a smoke, I popped a Starburst in my mouth. Tangy, fruity and flavorful. How can such a tiny, chewy square taste Soo juicy?? It was just the kind of excitement my mouth needed to curb my craving. I like that they made the "Fave Reds" pack, but I really wish they would make a bag of just the fruit punch flavor because it's my favorite.
Suzie M.
I can't believe my EYES ... Starburst Fruit Chews with ONLY my favorite kinds inside .... Who doen't love the pink and red one's best ... they cost around $3.50 'for a large size bag ( more than fair ) for this product... have found this item only hit or miss at the large box stores only...  wish it was a regular item.
Evelyn M.
I like that they offer the fave reds, because I am  the one who throws the yellow ones out...  I think the prices are reasonable, and this was my good to candy as a child!  I love all the flavors in this bag!  I would repurchase over and over....  There's not one flavor I don't like in this bag!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love fishie candy also, cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
Alexandra M.
Port Orange, FL
i’m so thankful that starbursts came out with just a bag of red❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ they are obviously the best flavors and i couldn’t be more happy about them. i love their red jelly beans too!!!!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?