Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #60 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Mandy L.
Terra Alta, WV
Love the Fave reds. I cannot stand artificial strawberry but for some reason the pink ones are my favorite. I cannot have starburst without eating the pink first. But the reds are the best ones. If they weren't, why would they make a bag of just "reds". If you haven't tried them, grab a bag today
Cari K.
Glenpool, OK
Starburst Fave Reds are amazing. If you’re like me and you pick all the red and pink starbursts then you will love these. I actually like the watermelon and fruit punch flavors the best! My husband always gets these for my Christmas stocking and Easter basket.
Denise T.
Well the smart folks at Starbursts came up with the greatest idea. Let’s take the best flavors out of the original starbursts and put them all together. These should be sold at every store in the world.
Maddie R.
This bag of starbursts are great! It is perfect for people who like myself, only like the red flavored candy. I'm always the one to pick out the orange and yellow ones but with the Fav Reds there's no problem.
Evelyn M.
I like that they offer the fave reds, because I am  the one who throws the yellow ones out...  I think the prices are reasonable, and this was my good to candy as a child!  I love all the flavors in this bag!  I would repurchase over and over....  There's not one flavor I don't like in this bag!
Suzie M.
I can't believe my EYES ... Starburst Fruit Chews with ONLY my favorite kinds inside .... Who doen't love the pink and red one's best ... they cost around $3.50 'for a large size bag ( more than fair ) for this product... have found this item only hit or miss at the large box stores only...  wish it was a regular item.
Catherine L.
These are my absolute favorite I love all the Reds from Starburst chews even though my favorite flavor will always be lemon we like to stick things in the freezer
Tanner M.
Miamisburg, OH
My whole life I have been sifting through the packs of starbursts to find the pink and red ones....twenty some years later and I don't have to do that anymore! what a beautiful world we live in where I can reach into the bad and know that I'll love whichever one I pick out.
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
The Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds is such an awesome idea! You can do no wrong reaching into this bag because it is filled with everyone's favorite flavors! I love each and every one of these, and will continue to purchase this product when I have a sweet tooth!
Mariana C.
Beeville, TX
This is my favorite pack. I love all the reds! I'm really liking the new packaging too. So much better than the tube like packaging from before. I like the original flavors of strawberry and cherry mixed with the other flavors you don't usually get.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?