Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.

BY STARBURST #54 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Evelyn M.
I like that they offer the fave reds, because I am  the one who throws the yellow ones out...  I think the prices are reasonable, and this was my good to candy as a child!  I love all the flavors in this bag!  I would repurchase over and over....  There's not one flavor I don't like in this bag!
Suzie M.
I can't believe my EYES ... Starburst Fruit Chews with ONLY my favorite kinds inside .... Who doen't love the pink and red one's best ... they cost around $3.50 'for a large size bag ( more than fair ) for this product... have found this item only hit or miss at the large box stores only...  wish it was a regular item.
Tanner M.
Miamisburg, OH
My whole life I have been sifting through the packs of starbursts to find the pink and red ones....twenty some years later and I don't have to do that anymore! what a beautiful world we live in where I can reach into the bad and know that I'll love whichever one I pick out.
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
The Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds is such an awesome idea! You can do no wrong reaching into this bag because it is filled with everyone's favorite flavors! I love each and every one of these, and will continue to purchase this product when I have a sweet tooth!
Mariana C.
Beeville, TX
This is my favorite pack. I love all the reds! I'm really liking the new packaging too. So much better than the tube like packaging from before. I like the original flavors of strawberry and cherry mixed with the other flavors you don't usually get.
Chyanne E.
Cherry and Pink Lemonade are my two top favorite Starburts. The fact they were packaged together is a gift from God. Highly recommed if youre a picky starburst eater and only like a couple flavors! Highly recommend!
Alycia S.
Mesa, AZ
This package of starbursts is haha down the best. I love that all they have in then is the pinks and reds. I usually get them at WalMart and I've never gotten a bad batch. I would recommend them to others but I'm not sharing mine.
Veronica M.
Florence, KY
Who doesn't love the pink and red starbursts!? They're my favorite! And now, I don't have to share with my kids, or waste any yellow or orange flavors, since they're at the bottom of my list.
Beatriz F.
Fort Worth, TX
Out of all starburst this is my favorite package because they include my favorite reds! I always have to have a pack at home in case I get a sweet tooth. I always purchase mine at Walmart
Marie J.
Texarkana
I always have to buy several of these bags at Easter to make it as close as I can till they come back out. Sweet chewy jelly beans but all my favorite red ones and starburst flavor .
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?