Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Lauren P.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Danielle B.Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds uploaded by Christine L.

BY STARBURST #33 in Gummy Candy

Starburst® Fave Reds® Fruit Chews.
20% more free*.
*Compared to the 14 oz bag.
Based on manufacture's suggested retail price.
Great fruit taste!
Real Fruit Juice®!
Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside.
Calories 160, 8%DV.
Per serving.
12 servings per pack. see more...

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
  • OMG where do I get these?!?! 2 Answers
  • What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?8 Answers
Mandy L.
Terra Alta, WV
Love the Fave reds. I cannot stand artificial strawberry but for some reason the pink ones are my favorite. I cannot have starburst without eating the pink first. But the reds are the best ones. If they weren't, why would they make a bag of just "reds". If you haven't tried them, grab a bag today
Cari K.
Glenpool, OK
Starburst Fave Reds are amazing. If you’re like me and you pick all the red and pink starbursts then you will love these. I actually like the watermelon and fruit punch flavors the best! My husband always gets these for my Christmas stocking and Easter basket.
Niki W.
Columbus
I only live the reds and pink starbursts so the fact that I can buy only reds makes me sooo happy , they’re my favorite candy and my family enjoys them as well . Always under 10$ and I recommend them too.
Denise T.
Well the smart folks at Starbursts came up with the greatest idea. Let’s take the best flavors out of the original starbursts and put them all together. These should be sold at every store in the world.
Selena W.
Allentown, PA
The fav red starburst are my absolute favorite. Whenever i eat the normal starburst i give away the orange and yellow ones and when i buy the fav red ones i won’t ever have to give any of them away.
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was so excited when starburst started doing the Favs reds packs. These have always been my favorite flavors! Now I get to enjoy all of my favorite in one bag without any other flavors I may not enjoy as much getting in my way.
Maddie R.
This bag of starbursts are great! It is perfect for people who like myself, only like the red flavored candy. I'm always the one to pick out the orange and yellow ones but with the Fav Reds there's no problem.
Evelyn M.
I like that they offer the fave reds, because I am  the one who throws the yellow ones out...  I think the prices are reasonable, and this was my good to candy as a child!  I love all the flavors in this bag!  I would repurchase over and over....  There's not one flavor I don't like in this bag!
Suzie M.
I can't believe my EYES ... Starburst Fruit Chews with ONLY my favorite kinds inside .... Who doen't love the pink and red one's best ... they cost around $3.50 'for a large size bag ( more than fair ) for this product... have found this item only hit or miss at the large box stores only...  wish it was a regular item.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love fishie candy also, cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
What?? I've never even heard of these! Where can I find them?
Ile Ana T.
ANYONE KNOW IF THESE ARE STILL BEING SOLD ANYWHERE?
brans b.
I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it?
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
OMG where do I get these?!?!
Syka K.
What is price of these in UK?