BY STARBURST

•Just like the Starburst candies you know and love, only smaller and unwrapped
•Perfect for parties, sweet snacking, or as a flavorful after-dinner treat
•Fruit-flavored, mini candy chews with a soft, chewy texture

• Are these any different from the regular size?1 Answers
  • Do these stick together in the bag in clumps or get stick...2 Answers
  • Esse produto é bom??1 Answers
Nichelle P.
Deltona
First things first, these are ALREADY unwrapped. States its for sharing but we all know how hard it is to share the pink ones...am i right?! 😂 compared to originals this bag takes the top of my list, no unwrapping and practically filled to the brim with pink and red juicy starbursts! Plus whats not to like about a resealable bag??
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst are my favorite! I rarely buy them, but when I do I feel like a little girl again. The flavor combinations are really yummy and delicious. They’re just good in general if you have a sweet tooth! You can literally find them anywhere if you want to buy them too.
Liane N.
seminole, FL
this was the best candy idea to come out yet! Heck I love all starburst but the pink are my Faborite and so are the reds! When I found this I was so excited I think I bought 8 bags? I love candy, uncontrollably. I can not wait to buy more when they come out again
Izzy M.
New York
Ok ok who doesn't like starburst right? And I can't lie I do love these. They don't think in the bag and it's just easy and convenient since they are small and unwrapped and also come in a resealable bag. And I tend to just throw a couple in my mouth. And they kinda taste diffrent then the original. Slightly. Maybe it's because they are smaller. Maybe not. I don't know. But they are good and I do love them. Yummmmm
Natalie H.
West Columbia, SC
This was the best idea ever! I mean who eats the other flavors? These are perfect and shareable! You might not want to but I love them. I keep a bag on my night stand but they do melt if hot. So keep out of the sun or heat.
Becca J.
Winnsboro, TX
I love the Favereds mini bites!! They are super juicy and always have a ton of flavor. I specifically like the mini chews candy bag because of the resealable bag and the amount of candy that you get for what you pay for.
Leslie V.
north bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these cause I love all the red starburst they are literally like ones I normally eat to be able to have a bag of just my favorites it so amazing. And makes it hard not to eat all in one sitting
M c.
Vancouver
Not the biggest fan of these particular starbursts. The texture is odd and they kind of taste like wax. Definitely different than regular starbursts and usually more expensive. I will not buy these again.
Hannah G.
East Greenbush
I pretty much only enjoy eating these flavors so I was very excited that they came out with this bag. Especially in the mini version. I like that I don’t have unwrap each individual candy.
Lori K.
orlando
who doesn't like the red flavors? even thought these things choke me at times with their juices... I still love them.  my favorite is the pink. I try not to share that flavor but sometimes you  have to give your favorite to show others you love them. lol
Ariana R.
Ormond Beach, FL
I've seen a few reviews that state this candy doesn't have the Starburst consistency. What exactly does the texture resemble then?
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Does anyone think these taste like actual starbursts? I don't
Chris B.
Polk City, IA
Does anyone else think these are a little different taste than the original?
Nicole M.
Do these stick together in the bag in clumps or get sticky in the bag?
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Can you make them smaller

Walmart