Starburst FaveREDS Jellybeans uploaded by Suelinn B.

BY STARBURST

Starburst fave reds jellybeans 14 oz

Suelinn B.
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
Love love love. Check out the price. Got this at rite aid drug store. Jelly beans are delish and this bag was priced to sell. Affordable and yummy. $1.49 shoppers. Recommend them to Jelly bean lovers. Starburst FaveREDS Jellybeans
Milly G.
Milly G.
Was literally obsessed with these when they came out for the Easter time holiday! Their so addicting, as soon I was finished with a bag I went immediately to replace it. If they come out with these again I would get them again
Sara D.
Sara D.
Oklahoma City
A nice mix up on the traditional Jelly Bean. For what you get the price is perfect as well as the quality of the product. Compared to other Jelly Bean remixes this is one of the more consistent in taste and sweetness.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Madison, CT
A bag of only RED jellybeans?! YES PLEASE!! So much better then buying the original bag and eating only the reds, save money AND get what you want?! Does it get any better then that, I think not :) Obviously recommended if you only like the reds like I do :)
Christina R.
Christina R.
Absolute favorite jelly beans out there! The watermelon is my favorite of the three flavors of strawberry, cherry, and watermelon. These are a huge hit with my family who adore jellybeans especially the red/pink faves!
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I love this product. I am so glad they came out with a bag that had only the reds and pinks. I am not a fan of some of the other flavors. They are very affordable and if you haven’t tried these you really should.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Oh my goodness! Jelly beans don't get any better than this!! I buy a bag of these and they are gone within hours. The reds are the best! I love the strawberry and cherry flavors and this fulfills!
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Richmond, VA
I loved getting these in my Easter basket as a kid. They have great flavors that are really juicy. I like that they are smaller, so you can portion them out . They are my go to jelly bean even over other name brands.
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
I love these! I'm very particular about jelly beans. But these live up to the hype. They are sweet and chewy without being soggy. Try them, you won't be sorry.
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
Freeburg, MO
Love love these for a quick pick me up sweet snack! They have a huge burst of flavor! Considering the amount of jellybeans you receive I would say the price is cheap! Highly recommend!