BY STARBURST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Starburst fave reds jellybeans 14 oz

Buy on Walmart
Whitney H.
Winston Salem, NC
I love Starburst jellybeans. They're so much better than the regular kinds of jellybeans. The fact that Starburst makes a bag of all red flavors is even better. Even if you aren't a fan of jellybeans, I suggest giving these a try before knockin them.
Daley S.
Hermitage, TN
Red. Starburst. Jelly. Beans. Best words ever. The red starburst are a crowd favorite. Not to mention jelly beans are amazing! Putting those two together were genius!! & so worth it! I try to purchase them around the holidays for my friends Bc they always add to whatever other gift I got them.
Chandler B.
Raleigh, NC
The best time of the year is when the red and pink bags of starburst jellybeans come out! Great value, plenty of jelly beans in a bag, the flavor is incredible. I buy multiple bags of these when they come out!
Carson C.
Concord , NC
These things are addicting! My whole family loves them. It’s something about a bag full of your favorite flavors that keeps you coming back for more. The combination of starburst and jelly beans is awesome!
Erica C.
Ballston Spa, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst jelly beans are my favorite jelly beans. You can usually only find them around Easter so I make sure to grab myself a few bags. They are so delicious and addicting (in a good way lol)
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh my goodness! Jelly beans don't get any better than this!! I buy a bag of these and they are gone within hours. The reds are the best! I love the strawberry and cherry flavors and this fulfills!
Ashlynn R.
Littleton , CO
The greatest thing in the entire world. I used to buy the packs that had all the colors and I would eat all of the other colors first because they were my least favorite. I would then be left with a bag of red and pink, which are heaven, but they got smart and made this bag for people like me! A+
Audrey G.
I absolutely love these jelly beans! I honestly think that these are the best jelly beans I have ever had! They are only a couple of dollars and are worth every penny! I would highly recommend these to any one with a sweet tooth!
Milly G.
Was literally obsessed with these when they came out for the Easter time holiday! Their so addicting, as soon I was finished with a bag I went immediately to replace it. If they come out with these again I would get them again
Milea R.
Starburst Jellybeans are the only ones that like, and the fact that they come in all reds....even better. Of course the red ones are my faves. These are the perfect jellybean with that weird g after taste of regular jellybeans.