BY STARBURST

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
One of the best flavor packs. All sweet and delicious. Chewy, not too hard or soft. Juiciness is the best part.
Cionne N.
Probably the best candy ever. I love all the red flavored, they're so juicy and flavorfulz
Val C.
Starburst FaveREDs are the perfect little sweet candy! I personally always love the red and pink starburst so this is great for starburst red fans!!no picking through colors you do not enjoy.
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
yes! i was so happy when starburst came out with the fave reds! i love their berry flavors they are the best ! i don't care much for the other except the lemon ones. oh god those are my favorite of all time.
Sarah F.
These are really nice and are nice snd juicy i would drff recommend for people to try them out
Mina K.
Greenbrae, CA
I would usually pick out the reds from the Original Fruit Chews, am so glad they came out with Fave Reds. All my favorite flavors in 1 packet! No need to give away the flavors I don't like, can eat every single one!
Megan Y.
Ayer, MA
This was Starburst's best product if you ask me! I mean we all know that almost everyone loves the red flavors. This is like a gold mine. All the delicious juicy flavors. Anytime I buy a regular bag I have a pile of yellow and orange ones laying around. With this bag there is never any leftovers :)
Alyson M.
Baroda, MI
You cannot go wrong with the FaveReds! I love the chews and the jelly beans. All of my favorite flavors, especially watermelon without any of the orange or lemon chews to worry about.
Danielle H.
Hot Springs
good. affordable. kids and adults like them. available everywhere. eaten for years. good candy. sharable.
Dixie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this! It has all the reds in it! The reds are my favorite! I need to buy again. Yes I would recommend if the reds are your favorite.
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?