BY STARBURST #41 in Gummy Candy

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Micheala S.
Chester
I'm one of those people who sort my starburst my color. Red and yellow are my favorite. The reds mix is a fan favorites that always packs a punch of flavor. Always on my shopping list when I want a easy treat.
Shawna G.
Starbursts are on of my favoriteeee candys! They're very affordable and you get so many of them in the little pack! They're like a tartier airhead 🤤 so freaking good and juicy!! Definitely recommend of course!
Niki W.
Columbus
I only live the reds and pink starbursts so the fact that I can buy only reds makes me sooo happy , they’re my favorite candy and my family enjoys them as well . Always under 10$ and I recommend them too.
Mary F.
Iowa City
Such a good candy treat! I love that it is only the red flavors, since red candies are usually the best ones. I like that you can buy big bags or just a small set of the candies. Easy to eat on the go too!
Amanda P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
The reds are the best, so these are obviously my favorite. They’re affordable and worth the buy. I eat them every few months as a treat, but try to not have them too often since they’re packed with sugar.
Katelyn S.
Rexburg, ID
Best package of Starburst Ever. Everyone only eats the red anyways and leaves the orange and yellow so this is the perfect package to bring to a get together. They are also great for roasting. I buy them all the time to keep in the house.
Denise T.
Well the smart folks at Starbursts came up with the greatest idea. Let’s take the best flavors out of the original starbursts and put them all together. These should be sold at every store in the world.
Chaunacie L.
brooklyn park
Best starburst hands down the fact that they put all THE FLAVORS OF RED 🤤🤤🤤I might just die they put them at a good price too very affordable , I bought mine at Walmart ( where I get most of my candy )
Mae M.
I'M SO HAPPY THEY FINALLY MADE ALL THE REDS! I hate orange and yellow fake flavoring so when they came out with these I was so excited. You get all the best flavors such as strawberry, watermelon, and cherry!
Veronica C.
Las Cruces, NM
My #1 favorite candy. Like Starburst red (see what I did there) my diary. yummy cherry and strawberry but instead of nasty orange and bottom-of-the-candy-bowl lemon we have fruit punch and watermelon!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?