BY STARBURST #26 in Gummy Candy

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kimberly C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My kids and I love these. You don’t have to waste the colors you don’t like, and everyone loves the reds. Nice and chewy, cherry is my all time favorite.
Crystal P.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Starburst are my FAVORITE candy! My favorite is the pink ones. When I saw a bag of just reds....I was so excited. This bag contains all if my favorites.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I must say I do not really like chewy candy but these little buggers are tasty and I do like to eat them. They are probably the only chewy candy I enjoy.
Rosa G.
Vallejo, CA
They are hella juicy and packed with a punch of juice my kids and I love these but we have to keep them away from my husband if not he eats them all lol
Samantha H.
Growing up I always wished that they’d come out with a bag of just the pink and red Starbursts as those were my favorite and my dream finally came true!
Amy K.
Orangevale
In our house no one ever wants the orange and yellow and everyone fights over the strawberry and cherry. Now there isn't the waste and everyone is happy.
Ashley B.
Amazing. They finally put evwryonea favorite all in one! Got rid of those yellow and oranges. There is a reason there isn't an all yellow and orange bags
Sandra S.
marion
These are so good!I like buying starburst because they are easy to shove in you pocket when at work just to have a little pick me up through out the day!
Kim T.
Cape Coral, FL
I’m so glad they came out with this one! A bag of my favorite flavors? Sold! I hated wasting money on the original and only eating the red and pink ones.
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
I love red starburst so it doesn't get any better than this... Getting only my faves without having to waste through the rest of the pack to get to them!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?