BY STARBURST #26 in Gummy Candy

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Michaela T.
San Antonio, TX
I love these kind! I love all candy that's fruity and this makes a great snack. You can find them just about anywhere and they're totally worth the price!
Brittaney G.
Snohomish, WA
Im so glad they finally came out with all reds i love this mix its the best out there. Everyone always wants the delicious strawberry ones now a bag full!
Maria L.
Baltimore, MD
Because who doesn't like red? The best starbursts combo pack ever. The only one I buy. no yellow. no orange. four shades of red. four flavors of happiness.
Lindsey M.
Pikeville, KY
Have always loved Starbursts and it's my husbands favorite candy. I was so pleased when they released the colors to be purchased individually as favorites.
Hannah H.
Wauwatosa
I'm a sucker for the pink and red starburst so this is the best of both worlds! I love that I can get my favorite colors in a single bag for a good price!
Cheryl R.
Phoenix, AZ
Red is the best color of Starbursts, so a pack of entirely red ones is pretty much as good as it gets. Don't buy into the pink hype; red is where it's at!
Michelle S.
Winter Garden, FL
Starburst are my all time favorite candies. Great flavor love the all reds. Perfectly fruity and juicy. I get it at the store or theater for a movie snack.
Christin Cook Z.
Mount Juliet, TN
First of all, who doesn't love starbursts! Then 2nd whoever got thru to starburst and had them create favorite reds is speaking my love language. Amazing.
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have always loved starbursts and it was even that more amazing when they came out with the fave reds. I eat them all now instead of leaving flavors out/
Sandra S.
marion
These are so good!I like buying starburst because they are easy to shove in you pocket when at work just to have a little pick me up through out the day!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?