BY STARBURST

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica M.
Valparaiso , IN
This is the best idea and I cannot believe it took so long! These are the best flavors to me. I love that I don’t have to deal with all the unnecessary lemon!
Amanda C.
Thank goodness they came out with this Starburst pack! Now I don't feel like I wasted money when leaving out all the other colors. Love me some red starbursts!
Malory C.
The best treat for the pink and red lovers around the world! They taste just the same as they would in a regular package. No price difference, buy them weekly!
Lindsey B.
Overland Park, KS
Everyone knows the "reds" and the "pink" Starbursts are the best. Finally, we can have all the good ones in one source! The Fave Reds are a favorite, for sure!
Leslie M.
Glennville, GA
No one should have anytbing bad to say about StarBurt's.... They literally melt in my mouth and are a cheap and easy finding at ANY store. Red Is my favorite :)
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
Every Christmas my mother in law puts favereds in our stockings. We don't usually buy candy but it is always a special treat. My favorite are the fruit punch!
Melissa N.
Beaverton, OR
I really like the red colors on the starburst pack so when I saw that they are a package with all red flavors I was excited to try it and it didn't disappoint.
Maia F.
Hephzibah, GA
These are by far my favorite flavor and I think I’m not alone on that. This product is so convenient because I don’t have pick through the terrible yellow ones
Tia D.
Hanover, MD
I love these the red taste the best and it's nice to not have to pick through the bag to look for them. I even buy them for easter instead of the regular bag.
MaryBeth R.
Wheelersburg, OH
If you are a fan of Starbursts, you'll like these but probably better. Honestly, nobody likes the yellow ones, so this way you don't have to pick around them!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?