BY STARBURST #29 in Gummy Candy

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sara D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Easy to find, great flavors, it comes individually wrapped so it's helpful if you want only one or two but if you want more you will have a mountain of wrappers
brittany j.
Mishawaka , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is absolutely delicious. i love starburst in general and this just made it 100000000000 times better. i can never get enough of these. the absolute best. 😘
A L.
I am usually not a fan of jelly beans but I love starburst jelly beans. I look forward to Easter so I can get the different starburst jelly beans that come out.
Alex P.
York, PA
I love having the option of all reds. These are the ones that are sharply and enjoyable for all! Easy treat to have on hand if you need a quick sweet tooth fix!
Crystal J.
Aragon
I love that they made an all reds package for people like me! The pink & red are my favorite and I never seem to have enough in my regular bags lol I love them!
Maia F.
Hephzibah, GA
These are by far my favorite flavor and I think I’m not alone on that. This product is so convenient because I don’t have pick through the terrible yellow ones
Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL
Okay Starbursts are amazing to begin with! But having all reds, yes please. In love! I would eat these at anytime of the day. I am definitely a sweets girl..❤️
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
Im so happy my make bags of the fave reds. Those were the only ones i usually ate when i bought normal bags of starburst. Now this is the only kind i ever buy!
Lexy t.
Tempe, AZ
This is everybody's Starburst dreams come true in one package! No more only picking out the pinks and reds, and gracefully discarding the yellows and oranges!
Tia D.
Hanover, MD
I love these the red taste the best and it's nice to not have to pick through the bag to look for them. I even buy them for easter instead of the regular bag.
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia, MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?