BY STARBURST #26 in Gummy Candy

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lindsey N.
Brandon
Reds and pinks are my favorite flavored in the Starburst packages. Now that I don't have to sort through and dispose of the oranges I get a quarter more candy to eat. They are awesome!
Nadine H.
If I buy Starbursts, I buy the Fave Red kind: all my favorite flavors in one package. I love it. I recently discovered the Fave Reds in the mini version, and bought those. Love them!
Mallorie W.
Concord, Ca
I love the reds and especially getting a whole pack of my favorite flavors is amazing. I would definitely recommend for any person who prefers the red flavors over the other ones.
Ile Ana T.
DEF DELICIOUS! I ONLY GOT TO HAVE THEM TWICE BUT THEY ARE FULL OF MOUTHWATERING FLAVOR. HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FIND THEM THOUGH, NOT SURE IF WAS A LIMITED EDITION OR IF THEY ONLY COME OUT WITH CERTAIN HOLIDAYS.
Melissa W.
These are my favorites too! As a kid I always just ate the Reds and left all the other colors now I am so glad they have just a Reds bag. This bag is usually finished in 3 days! Lol
Nick G.
laconia, NH
These are my new favorite star burst to get. strawberry is my favorite but the fruit punch is now my second favorite. I would eat any flavor in this pack before the other flavors.
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
Finally a bag full of nothing but the red ones! I always have to dig through the variety bags for all of the pink & red flavors. The other flavors just take up space ;)
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love it! I used to dig in the regular starbursts bag for reds and pinks and ignore all the other flavors. Now i can just have what i want and get more for what i paid for!
Kizzy B.
Being able to have all my favorite starburt fruit chews is incredible! No more buying two packs and taking out my red and pink and then eating the others because i ran out of my favs!! :) This was the best idea ever good job Starburst!
Hannah S.
Honestly, who WOULDNT want to eat a bag full of red star bursts??? Everyone always fights over them in the normal bags, so having just a separate bag of reds is great!! These are great gifts too (;
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?