BY STARBURST #27 in Gummy Candy

• Who else loves the Red's??2 Answers
  • I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kanika B.
This so so good! Since we all know that the Reds are the best flavor!! I like this for when I want a sweet taste also good for snacking at the movies!! If you haven't had them before you should!! They are delicious!!
Tara D.
Hoboken, NJ
These are the best things that ever happened to me. I saw them at the store in the Valentines Day candy section. So cute for the holiday! I thought it would be great to put out for guests in my home, too bad I got to them and ate them so fast! Love these
Chyanne E.
Cherry and Pink Lemonade are my two top favorite Starburts. The fact they were packaged together is a gift from God. Highly recommed if youre a picky starburst eater and only like a couple flavors! Highly recommend!
Katelyn G.
the red starburst are always my favorite and i’m glad that they came up with the fave reds packages. it includes all of my favorite flavors. they’re the best!! no more having to give someone else the yellow ones ;)
Morgan B.
These are the best starbursts by far. This package contains all my favorite starbursts in one. They are so fruity, delicious, and sweet! I would recommend this to anyone who’s favorite starburst is the pink one.
Landon J.
Birmingham, AL
Love that they made a bag full of only my favorite flavors. Have loved starbursts for as long as I can remember. Red and pink are my go-to’s when I get my choice. Love the taste and love how easy they are to eat
Kristin M.
Andover, NY
These things are so addicting and make it impossible to be perfect on my meal plan! They're so tasty and juicy and the reds are obviously the best flavor! I always pass the candy aisle at Walgreens and have to stop and grab a bag for my candy fix!
Micheala S.
Chester
I'm one of those people who sort my starburst my color. Red and yellow are my favorite. The reds mix is a fan favorites that always packs a punch of flavor. Always on my shopping list when I want a easy treat.
Shawna G.
Starbursts are on of my favoriteeee candys! They're very affordable and you get so many of them in the little pack! They're like a tartier airhead 🤤 so freaking good and juicy!! Definitely recommend of course!
Niki W.
Columbus
I only live the reds and pink starbursts so the fact that I can buy only reds makes me sooo happy , they’re my favorite candy and my family enjoys them as well . Always under 10$ and I recommend them too.
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia, MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?