BY STARBURST #35 in Gummy Candy

• Who else loves Starburst FaveREDs Fruit Chews ?6 Answers
  • Who else loves the Red's??2 Answers
  • I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
denise r.
These are delish! I'm a fan of fruity candy and these cover my craving all the time. I recently haven't seen them in my area maybe its limited but I would love to buy some asap.
Conetha R.
SONORA, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is such an epic product. I don't know anyone who doesn't prefer the pink or red flavor starburst. I myself love the pink and could eat these delicious little guys all day.
Kristina B.
Batavia, OH
These are my absolute favorite starbursts to buy. The fruit punch and watermelon flavors are amazing, including the original strawberry and cherry. I never buy the original flavored packs anymore.
Kesh H.
I used to hate buying Starburst because I would inevitably only eat half of the pack and throw the rest away. Now I can just buy all the red and pink ones! Why didn't they think of this year's ago?!?!
Savannah B.
The all red packs are by far my favorite! No digging out the candies you don't like because literally every flavor is good! I rarely buy candy, but when I do, this is what I go with.
Jennifer L.
Herington, KS
I hated getting the yellow and orange starburst. then one day I came upon these and 2 different flavors were in the package which I love. if I want a snack these are the ones I will search for and grab.
Daphne E.
Claverack, NY
Starburst has been a favorite in my family for years. The texture is great, the fruity taste is great and the smell is amazing too. I've eaten these since I was a kid and my children love them also.
Jessyca R.
I usually get these onor around Halloween since I no longer go from house to house, but they are fruity and delicious and I highly recommend for people with a sweet tooth.
Rachel M.
Waco, TX
I run a college campus library and keep a candy dish for students. They love the red Starbursts. I try to pick up a bag of these each time I buy candy for them, which is about every other week.
Dusty A.
New castle, PA
The only way this bag of candy could get better is if it was solid strawberry flavored. I absolute love that they took all the best flavors and jammed them into one bag. Definitely repurchase worthy.
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?