BY STARBURST

• Who else loves the Red's??2 Answers
  • I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Lauren D.
Canonsburg, PA
I really only like the red flavor of Starbursts! So it was great to see bags of these favors for the holidays! I bought several bags of the Christmas and Valentine favors to stock up for a few months!
Savannah B.
The all red packs are by far my favorite! No digging out the candies you don't like because literally every flavor is good! I rarely buy candy, but when I do, this is what I go with.
Kristina B.
Batavia, OH
These are my absolute favorite starbursts to buy. The fruit punch and watermelon flavors are amazing, including the original strawberry and cherry. I never buy the original flavored packs anymore.
Kesha J.
Jonesboro, GA
I used to hate buying Starburst because I would inevitably only eat half of the pack and throw the rest away. Now I can just buy all the red and pink ones! Why didn't they think of this year's ago?!?!
MELANIE B.
Henderson
What effing genius thought this up. No more getting stuck with leftover yellows and oranges. My favorite flavors all in one bag. So sweet and chewy. Must have at the movies.
Jennifer L.
Herington, KS
I hated getting the yellow and orange starburst. then one day I came upon these and 2 different flavors were in the package which I love. if I want a snack these are the ones I will search for and grab.
Maria P.
The reds are the best kinds of starbursts. The flavor explodes in your mouth and they are so juicy and delicious. They are a bit chewy and get stuck in the teeth a bit but they are pretty good candies that I would recommend to others
Jessyca R.
I usually get these onor around Halloween since I no longer go from house to house, but they are fruity and delicious and I highly recommend for people with a sweet tooth.
Daphne E.
Claverack, NY
Starburst has been a favorite in my family for years. The texture is great, the fruity taste is great and the smell is amazing too. I've eaten these since I was a kid and my children love them also.
Janelle A.
Highland, MI
Genius creation as I'm the person who will leave all of the yellow and orange starbursts at the bottom of the back. Definitely a good value because I'm not wasting the boring colors.
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?