BY STARBURST #27 in Gummy Candy

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
Reds are my favorite, I always skip over the yellow and orange anyway so this just does the skipping for me! I love that they have created a bag with just the pinks, reds, purples!
Lauren D.
Canonsburg, PA
I really only like the red flavor of Starbursts! So it was great to see bags of these favors for the holidays! I bought several bags of the Christmas and Valentine favors to stock up for a few months!
Kirsten H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Reds are my favorite! It's like a childhood dream come true! Now you can eat just the best ones and you don't have to pick around or pawn off any of them yellow or orange haha!
Cailey M.
Irvine, CA
These starburst are the same as the original but with all the best flavors! They added fruit punch and watermelon along with classic strawberry and cherry, so if you are like me, you no longer need to pick out the lemon and orange ones.
Michelle S.
My favorite starbursts!! I'm a sucker for the red and pink flavored candy in most mixed bags, so I greatly enjoy being able to conveniently grab this bag for a sweet treat! I also love watermelon in general, so I love being able to have that flavor in the FaveReds!
denise r.
These are delish! I'm a fan of fruity candy and these cover my craving all the time. I recently haven't seen them in my area maybe its limited but I would love to buy some asap.
Conetha R.
Sonora, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is such an epic product. I don't know anyone who doesn't prefer the pink or red flavor starburst. I myself love the pink and could eat these delicious little guys all day.
Jennifer L.
Herington, KS
I hated getting the yellow and orange starburst. then one day I came upon these and 2 different flavors were in the package which I love. if I want a snack these are the ones I will search for and grab.
Kristina B.
Batavia, OH
These are my absolute favorite starbursts to buy. The fruit punch and watermelon flavors are amazing, including the original strawberry and cherry. I never buy the original flavored packs anymore.
Kesh H.
I used to hate buying Starburst because I would inevitably only eat half of the pack and throw the rest away. Now I can just buy all the red and pink ones! Why didn't they think of this year's ago?!?!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia, MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?