BY STARBURST

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Jennifer E.
Kevil, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are absolutely wonderful!! I would always save the red and pinks for last since they taste the best!! I have bought these over and over because I don't have to pick out the flavors I really don't like!
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
Reds are my favorite, I always skip over the yellow and orange anyway so this just does the skipping for me! I love that they have created a bag with just the pinks, reds, purples!
Tequila C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love starburst especially the pink flavor, this is one of my favorite candies to eat or snack on at work or during class and it can fit pretty much anywhere, in your purse of pocket
Melissa B.
Kenosha, WI
A bag of ALL red Starbursts? You literally cannot get any better than that. I don't have to feel like the fat kid trying to hide all the reds so I can eat them before the kids do.
Cailey M.
Manhattan, KS
These starburst are the same as the original but with all the best flavors! They added fruit punch and watermelon along with classic strawberry and cherry, so if you are like me, you no longer need to pick out the lemon and orange ones.
Kirsten H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Reds are my favorite! It's like a childhood dream come true! Now you can eat just the best ones and you don't have to pick around or pawn off any of them yellow or orange haha!
Lauren D.
Canonsburg, PA
I really only like the red flavor of Starbursts! So it was great to see bags of these favors for the holidays! I bought several bags of the Christmas and Valentine favors to stock up for a few months!
Michelle S.
My favorite starbursts!! I'm a sucker for the red and pink flavored candy in most mixed bags, so I greatly enjoy being able to conveniently grab this bag for a sweet treat! I also love watermelon in general, so I love being able to have that flavor in the FaveReds!
Yajaira A.
This bag is my favorite candy of all time. Those two flavors are my all time favorite flavor especially the red one. It is great for parties and even a snack when you need something sweet to energize you.
Conetha R.
Sonora, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is such an epic product. I don't know anyone who doesn't prefer the pink or red flavor starburst. I myself love the pink and could eat these delicious little guys all day.
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?